R.Sanders Plant

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Look like you are updating the fleet then Rory!,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, the right way... backwards πŸ˜‚

Na, it's come in for some bits to be sorted on it over Christmas. Slew Motor needs new bolts with correct torque. Diesel Leak on the lift pump, few cosmetic things and a potential leak on one of the drives. But for the Β£1800 that it cost initially it was cheap enough :eek: Wish I'd brought it tbh
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
As for going backwards, I was root ripping today and managed to catch the Engcon electrical feed on said stump. Without any tilt or rotate on the ripper I managed to get the offending root out. Put the bucket on and had to backfill the hole and tidy up the embankment it is on. I sat there and as much as I willed the bucket to dance around to do the required job it took my a while to work out I needed to track the digger into different places to do the required job. I was very relieved to find Engcon staff working late so i can get back to normal tomorrow!!
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
any plant man worth his salt doesn’t need a sledgehammer to change a bucketπŸ€” the secret is tip link firstπŸ‘
aye agreed (y) ...... but look at the state of those pins Mog :oops: πŸ˜‚
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Yes, the right way... backwards πŸ˜‚

Na, it's come in for some bits to be sorted on it over Christmas. Slew Motor needs new bolts with correct torque. Diesel Leak on the lift pump, few cosmetic things and a potential leak on one of the drives. But for the Β£1800 that it cost initially it was cheap enough :eek: Wish I'd brought it tbh
Bugger ....... does this mean my services won't be required :cry::cry::cry: πŸ˜‚
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Same old Chaos...
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 352
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 313
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 280
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 257
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 264
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 242
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 339
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 293
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Nice little job this week, Reduce dig to get the levels right around a house and a footing for a wall...

Unusual job for us as the quantity to come out is small, and the job is just big enough for a micro. Little HS400 Hinowa is a utter treat and the self loader is far more than a gimmick. πŸ₯°

Muckaway via the only Hiab I'd buy. Triple extension and full remote control 😍
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 269
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 276
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 323
Top