R.Sanders Plant

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
just noticed your new tag line Rory :unsure: @JD450A ...... so let's see it o_O:cool: .... thought you just might have been yanking my chain the other evening ;):p:LOL:

JD450A

JD450A

Motor Scraper Hire Services
just noticed your new tag line Rory :unsure: @JD450A ...... so let's see it o_O:cool: .... thought you just might have been yanking my chain the other evening ;):p:LOL:
Believe it or not I've naff all photos... I've got to go out in the next few weeks and spray it over with diesel for the winter, so i'll get some then. Longer term project but fair rare :)

V8Druid

V8Druid

Believe it or not I've naff all photos... I've got to go out in the next few weeks and spray it over with diesel for the winter, so i'll get some then. Longer term project but fair rare :)
as long as you don't try and post one of your legendary videos :LOL: (which no one has seen much of, of late :ROFLMAO: )

V8Druid

V8Druid

as long as you don't try and post one of your legendary videos :LOL: (which no one has seen much of, of late :ROFLMAO: )
for those of you wondering :unsure: ..... Rory has the accolade of the worst video posts on FB :giggle:..... on multiple occasions :ROFLMAO: ... if there was an oscar :unsure:o_O ... he'd have had it :LOL:

IMHDO he should've had one for his "Side loading a JD crawler" .. in the pitch dark :oops: let alone some of his other classics ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JD450A

JD450A

Motor Scraper Hire Services
Videos in the dark are the best, the less people can see the less they can moan about 😂

That's where it should be stu, if not more with a tilty! But most aren't. £35-40 for a 8t £30-50 for a 13t (don't ask me why there sometimes cheaper, but they are)