V8Druid
do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
lovely units, but a hell of a price, from memory OllieThink we’re on the same page with this RoryView attachment 10785
lovely units, but a hell of a price, from memory OllieThink we’re on the same page with this RoryView attachment 10785
Just been speaking to Shaun, the unit, in the picture can be got from Rototilt for about £450, which I think is very reasonably for what it is, think I’m right in saying that they’ll connect under pressure as well.lovely units, but a hell of a price, from memory Ollie
That's not as bad.Just been speaking to Shaun, the unit, in the picture can be got from Rototilt for about £450, which I think is very reasonably for what it is, think I’m right in saying that they’ll connect under pressure as well.
That’s what I thought, and I’m sure there’s always a deal to be done, he will hopefully be signing up to the forum over Christmas so sure he’ll be able to answer any questions that need answering.That's not as bad.
that's true MB .... here's the ones Ollie put up Multi-X ... https://www.cejn.com/products/hydraulics/multi-x-range/multi-x-duo-12-5/ they are very nice units ... but'd want to be for their cost .... can also get electrical couplings in 'em too IIRC and up to 6 way hydraulicsThey one that Graham linked to has twice as many ports though (2x 1/2inch and 2x 3/4 inch). I’d imagine the cheaper unit is only 2x 1/2 inch possibly?
I think for the price Gra, that there good value for money?, £450 is cheap enough for something like that and something that you would keep with the tilty for a long time.that's true MB .... here's the ones Ollie put up Multi-X ... https://www.cejn.com/products/hydraulics/multi-x-range/multi-x-duo-12-5/ they are very nice units ... but'd want to be for their cost .... can also get electrical couplings in 'em too IIRC and up to 6 way hydraulics
summat like this I'd guess would give you 'access' ThomasWhat would you do for other attachments if you had one of these setups? T flat faces into the lines before the fancy block?
could've sworn i posted a reply to this Oll ???I think for the price Gra, that there good value for money?, £450 is cheap enough for something like that and something that you would keep with the tilty for a long time.
That was Tuesday..... And done on a tip we have setup.... Lorries are sat on muck that was put down last summer with roller and compacted to f**k!looks a LOT drier with you than it is here Rory .... you'd be dragging that truck in and out here
View attachment 10808
1000% drier than here mate water standing everywhereThat was Tuesday..... And done on a tip we have setup.... Lorries are sat on muck that was put down last summer with roller and compacted to f**k!
Muck that has come in is good but a little damp. Not going again before mid January so hopefully will get a good bit of weather, smack it back down and then go again!
I don’t think the world is ready for 2 Rory’s yet!.He’s cloned himself, there now two Rory’s! ........now there’s a scary thought!
![]()