Y
yanmarb03
Well-known member
At the moment I need ignition switch fuse box which is just under the dash dead man lever and linkageWhen you get the big bits back together give me shout on parts, have some bits hanging around
At the moment I need ignition switch fuse box which is just under the dash dead man lever and linkageWhen you get the big bits back together give me shout on parts, have some bits hanging around
I'm near Brighton but don't mind a driveWhat serial do you have? I will the parts I have against that, where are you?
Very kind of you @Mick-the-fitterOk I have a few bits you can have, let you know when I get them together, ignition switch is one.
Top guy!!! Every month I go off roading down that way normally round Haslemere or alton four marks etc etc so can divert back that way after if that's good for you ? It's normally a Sunday afternoon if not can pop up Saturday morningOk I have a few bits you can have, let you know when I get them together, ignition switch is one.
I am in Horsham every day, do you have an engine? Most parts other than the ignition are engine parts, I have a fuel filter assembly you can have too.Top guy!!! Every month I go off roading down that way normally round Haslemere or alton four marks etc etc so can divert back that way after if that's good for you ? It's normally a Sunday afternoon if not can pop up Saturday morning
Still hunting a engineI am in Horsham every day, do you have an engine? Most parts other than the ignition are engine parts, I have a fuel filter assembly you can have too.
would that be Tim Searle?Mick the fitter do you have much to do with Searles then! I am originally from East Grinstead but now over near Tun Wells now.
I only know them a Searles, I think it was Les Searle originally, they have or did have a fair amount of heavy equipment back in the 80's they had several CAT dozers, dumptrucks and Terex TS14's they also had a large field by the railway that was full of old plant from the 50's and 60's it was a real sight for any plant enthusiast.
A underated spam poster perhaps? What are your views on women driversOMG what the hell is this?
Shh he'll be having a drink now ..A underated spam poster perhaps? What are your views on women drivers