What have i done ! New project tb 216R

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Well-known member
I have a plan for that.....

Going to get it running and so it can move under its own power cap the hydraulics off at the block then get it on the trailer and to the guy who's going to weld it up for me
Well at least you’ve got a plan, but I have to say I’d have gone with Druid and sorted that bit first while it could be manhandled in to a mill if needed.
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
Well at least you’ve got a plan, but I have to say I’d have gone with Druid and sorted that bit first while it could be manhandled in to a mill if needed.
I did think that too but then what would you do if you couldn't find another part for rebuilding it because its obsolete ect. At least you know you can glue a new peice on whether it's now or later.
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Can anyone recommend a battery to suit please?

Takeuchi are just part no don't actually say the size I have done some googling and I think I need a p45 any help much appreciated as per usual
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
I’m guessing it’s under the seat, with Japanese type posts (small posts)
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
There you go mick
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220926-145848_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220926-145848_Samsung Internet.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 190
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Help needed again guys

The harness supplied comes with 4 wires for the ignition switch but on the diagram its only has 3 can anyone shed any light on this please see pics attached
 

Attachments

  • 20230616_223703.jpg
    20230616_223703.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 154
  • 20230616_223723.jpg
    20230616_223723.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 147
  • 20230616_224050.jpg
    20230616_224050.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 146
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Help needed again guys

The harness supplied comes with 4 wires for the ignition switch but on the diagram its only has 3 can anyone shed any light on this please see pics attached
possibly two go to one terminal ... where do the wires go to ... should have one constant live, one to the starter solenoid and one to the heater plug relay ... fourth might be for your radio :ROFLMAO: or some other aux circuit? but probably energising all your warning lamps
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
possibly two go to one terminal ... where do the wires go to ... should have one constant live, one to the starter solenoid and one to the heater plug relay ... fourth might be for your radio :ROFLMAO: or some other aux circuit? but probably energising all your warning lamps
Christ knows! Why have four cables but diagram saids three is beyond me ! And only 3 cables are labelled on the harness
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
The cables are marked, the switch is marked, you have power in, starter, ignition and pre heat (4) switch starts at 1 power, ignition 2 pre heat 3 start 4 😊
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
Just has A B C on each one and the black and yellow has nothing 🤣🤣🤣
A1, B2, C3 - put the A wire on 1, then turn key to first position, try each wire by touching other switch terminals with each wire. Lights on the dash will tell you where you are.
 
Top