M
Are they fooked then. Any ideas. Haven't they got tubes in
hell's teeth ..... they're old rimsI think your rims are a tad porous I’m afraid mate...
be '82/'83 on a Y plate Dylan ... assuming it was registered newHa. That is probably a proper ford. As mine is Japanese. Mine is 1991 that one must be 80s. Would be a good little tool i would think.
Go for itNow then![]()
Ohhh I am temptedGo for it![]()
looks cheap enough AidenOhhh I am tempted![]()
what was this Dylan ... error page when I link to it
I LIKE thatOk Dylan,
Finally got mine finished off this evening. Still needs a bit of cellulose shine on the frame yet but I'll want to try it out in anger for a bit to see if it performs as advertised.
View attachment 8133
The skip was sitting taking up space on a pallet since I converted the dumper to a loader, so thought I might as well try and make some use of it.
Wheels and hand pump were also items had been sitting around for several years redundant from previous projects. Were going on EBay at one time but decided worth keeping as you'll never know when they might be needed.
View attachment 8135
Generally well pleased as to how it's turned out. Cost me the guts of £30 for the new jockey wheel![]()
Ahh bollocks, forgot about thatThat's spot on! Don't forget how much you paid for the Terex sticker![]()
Why didn’t you plumb the ‘tipping trailer’ into your loader a simple tap to isolate one of the services and a pipe running to the back of it, quick release coupling bobs your uncle
Bit a brilliant idea to make use of the skip![]()