Mick-the-fitter
It’s what I do!
Where have you capped the boom? The pilot pump p4 needs to work also, to operate the P1/P2 plate angle!
Boom is capped at the block so I need to link those 2 ports together?Where have you capped the boom? The pilot pump p4 needs to work also, to operate the P1/P2 plate angle!
Afraid not just checked itIs the expanding track selector pushed down?
I'll check it all again tonight absolutely fed up nowIt sounds like your P1/P2 is not increasing flow by load sensing, either not getting a feed from pilot, or is pumping air!
I'll give you 3kI'll check it all again tonight absolutely fed up nowI have given up trying to mop the oil up now
loop some pipes to simulate actuators, when you operate servicesI'll check it all again tonight absolutely fed up nowI have given up trying to mop the oil up now
Double it and add 2 is where I'm atI'll give you 3k![]()
Tracks never expand equally.It works !! I had the plate round the wrong way for the p1 and p2 what a idiot !
The tracks don't expand equally only one side pushes out but that's fine I think it just needs using
Thanks to mick as ever
Oh really I had a e17 Bobcat and one goes out at a time ?Tracks never expand equally.
Defo best thread on the forum
Think what rory is saying. 1 track goes out to the stop then the other. Try keeping the 1 that moves with weight on it. In other words, just lift stuck track up.Oh really I had a e17 Bobcat and one goes out at a time ?
Ah I see sorry just a amateur compared to you guysThink what rory is saying. 1 track goes out to the stop then the other. Try keeping the 1 that moves with weight on it. In other words, just lift stuck track up.
could try some dry teflon spray ...Ah I see sorry just a amateur compared to you guys
Have to take my hat off to you lot it's a absolute minefield of s**t and you can bearly get your hands in anywhere. I thought doing plumbing for a living was bad but this is defo worse
I'm right in saying you shouldn't spray the bits of box that go into the track frames with any lubricant as the dirt sticks to it ?
failed to get past it I wouldn’t worry, even the new ones do that with the track ram! Got to get some work for it nowTracks never expand equally.
Defo best thread on the forum
Should have My final drawings for my extensions soon so it's got that to do also my brothers garden needs sorting out!I wouldn’t worry, even the new ones do that with the track ram! Got to get some work for it now![]()
think the latter'll save you a significant few quid, but worth pricing with both.Need a few pins and bushings etc best to go genuine or Evans Reid etc ?