What have i done ! New project tb 216R

Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Okay

I have been out there uncapped each outlet started it blown it into a container did get quite abit of air out.

The pump makes a Strimmer noise unless I push the track levers forward or back or use the offset.

If I use the offset its very slow if I push the track levers forward the ram speeds up on the offset and makes no noise from the pump
I took the pipe off for the forward on the tracks if I push both together it goes down to a trickle it was only on tick over tho

I hope this all makes sense its annoying how close I am and its just fighting me every step of the way
 

Attachments

  • 20230713_181838.jpg
    20230713_181838.jpg
    320 KB · Views: 143
  • 20230713_191154.jpg
    20230713_191154.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 150
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Think what rory is saying. 1 track goes out to the stop then the other. Try keeping the 1 that moves with weight on it. In other words, just lift stuck track up.
Ah I see sorry just a amateur compared to you guys

Have to take my hat off to you lot it's a absolute minefield of s**t and you can bearly get your hands in anywhere. I thought doing plumbing for a living was bad but this is defo worse

I'm right in saying you shouldn't spray the bits of box that go into the track frames with any lubricant as the dirt sticks to it ?
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Ah I see sorry just a amateur compared to you guys

Have to take my hat off to you lot it's a absolute minefield of s**t and you can bearly get your hands in anywhere. I thought doing plumbing for a living was bad but this is defo worse

I'm right in saying you shouldn't spray the bits of box that go into the track frames with any lubricant as the dirt sticks to it ?
could try some dry teflon spray ...
I've a couple of cans of it somewhere ...
will try and find one for the name ...

used to have a BIG 1" slide bolt on my main gates at work which had to be shot a good 6-8" ...
quick touch up with that every month, or two and it slid like sh1t exiting a goose's a#se ...
brillaint dry lube

bolt was deliberately long to stop this sort of crap
DCP_3981.JPG failed to get past it :giggle:, just left a lot of rear lens 'glass' on the deck .... town's CCTV at the other end of that road - not ****ing working ... drop bolt was 8" into the deck in solid concrete too :giggle:
PAN.JPG

DCP_3970.JPG
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Need a few pins and bushings etc best to go genuine or Evans Reid etc ?
 
Top