What have i done ! New project tb 216R

Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Semi, good news I suppose the main pump looks okay. The parts that snapped are the very furthest away from the main pump, and we're sitting in the port at the top between 3 and 4. 3 looks okay, no teeth snapped. Hopefully, can just buy the end fingers crossed.

Next problem 6 teeth snapped off I only have 5
 

Attachments

  • 20230702_084829.jpg
    20230702_084829.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 20230702_084822.jpg
    20230702_084822.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 186
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Correct it is the p4 part that s**t itself I'll ping some over tomorrow

Pump housing and p3 in the photos p4 is in the previous photos I posted
 

Attachments

  • 20230703_070803.jpg
    20230703_070803.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 20230703_070849.jpg
    20230703_070849.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 157
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
Yep same pump, the P3 part isn’t making any flow, but p4 was fine, make me an offer on the whole pump or just the P3/P4 part!
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Yep same pump, the P3 part isn’t making any flow, but p4 was fine, make me an offer on the whole pump or just the P3/P4 part!
Other way round p4 ate itself p3 is fine see more photos
 

Attachments

  • 20230703_171623.jpg
    20230703_171623.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 20230703_171609.jpg
    20230703_171609.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 20230703_171534.jpg
    20230703_171534.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG-20230703-WA0012.jpeg
    IMG-20230703-WA0012.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 153
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
This is hands down my fav thread.
Haha has there ever been a meet up ? I would love to meet some of ya I was looking at the link club on Instagram tempted to take the little yanmar up there
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Haha has there ever been a meet up ? I would love to meet some of ya I was looking at the link club on Instagram tempted to take the little yanmar up there
where you from? some of us get to Welland rally, but being a a 3 day-er we don't always get to rendezvous :rolleyes:
you going this year Rory ... might haul some of yer stuff up ...'s not so far as Plymouth
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
Back again met up with the legend that is mick unfortunately his pump didn't fit so had to buy a oem one got it all fitted tonight should the pump run completely silent ? My guess is yes lol mine is making a noise that sounds like a tiny Strimmer so I bottled it and switched it off asap

I defo have oil there I cracked the nuts on p1 p2 p3 p4 and there all leaking a decent amount no air bubbles etc as ever any help will be appreciated
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
I’m guessing the drive coupling between engine and pump is ok? Did you try using any services when the pump was bled?
 
Y

yanmarb03

Well-known member
I’m guessing the drive coupling between engine and pump is ok? Did you try using any services when the pump was bled?
Turned it full rotation was fine noise stopped when I pushed the track levers but no movement probably just trapped air somewhere
 
Top