So not got the lowdown yet, but it appears the SY75C has been sold from under me. Really annoyed as beyond giving it a try on site everything was lined up and we where going to send the telehandler up on the lowloader when it went to collect the SY75C as the reality was it was going to stay unless it was utterly horrendous.
Pissed is an understatement, but more so I'm pretty disappointed. Obviously not to be, but it's a shame, as the hope was to try the one this year and possibly replace the other 175 late next year/early 2028, providing it lived up to the hype.
In my normal slightly pissy post sales shenanigins mood i'm awaiting a price on a Cat 307.5..... I don't hold out much hope for it as I suspect the price will be alot more than i'm willing to spend and in all honesty i'm not beyond just keeping my 175's........ Infact if I just get rid of the manitou I might be able to buy a BL71.......