THE SCAM THREAD

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
To be fair I bought a telehandler from them unseen a few years back and apart from a drive uj knackered which I replaced but they sent me the money to pay for it:) it’s never missed a beat and it works above and beyond what it should do:oops: so I can only go on personal experience not hearsay:whistle:
I was desperate for a telehandler at the time and it worked out well(y) maybe next time I deal with them I will have a look
Also bought a wire stripper from them unseen (Jesus I must be a trusting sole) that worked as it should(y)

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
are they hoping someone buys it without looking at the plate, no way is that “2000” factory.... it’s not even the same size as the other stamped numbers! They’re same folk as QF tractors.... google will show some reviews 🤦🏻‍♂️
correct ... bunch of hand crankers with appalling track record

V8Druid

V8Druid

To be fair I bought a telehandler from them unseen a few years back and apart from a drive uj knackered which I replaced but they sent me the money to pay for it:) it’s never missed a beat and it works above and beyond what it should do:oops: so I can only go on personal experience not hearsay:whistle:
I was desperate for a telehandler at the time and it worked out well(y) maybe next time I deal with them I will have a look
Also bought a wire stripper from them unseen (Jesus I must be a trusting sole) that worked as it should(y)
makes a change to hear a good story about 'em Mog ..... they do get some cheap kit .... that lil' duck isn't dear, just too many anomalies :(

C

craig

makes a change to hear a good story about 'em Mog ..... they do get some cheap kit .... that lil' duck isn't dear, just too many anomalies :(
I Know that machine, and had thought about it myself, the date on the plate had been changed before they, or the previous owner had the machine, 1 item that put me off, another was where the boom main pivot pin sits in the king post right hand side (sitting in cab),had a replacement chunk of metal welded in.
When I first seen it I was told it had been in a waste transfer yard previously and used occasionally, looked as if they had been afraid of a grease gun, couldn't decide if the hours where genuine or a hard life, I edged towards a hard life.

pettsy

pettsy

When I first seen it I was told it had been in a waste transfer yard previously and used occasionally, looked as if they had been afraid of a grease gun, couldn't decide if the hours where genuine or a hard life, I edged towards a hard life.
Have to say it doesn’t look like the machines in my local council waste site get much love

C

craig

Have to say it doesn’t look like the machines in my local council waste site get much love
Got the impression it was more of a skip yard type setup.
I know what your saying about a council waste site! I`ve transported a telehander from a local one back to the dealers a few times when they have broke it, including snapping the neck off the boom!

V8Druid

V8Druid

Got the impression it was more of a skip yard type setup.
I know what your saying about a council waste site! I`ve transported a telehander from a local one back to the dealers a few times when they have broke it, including snapping the neck off the boom!
same in our local transfer .... they're absolute animals :mad:
I Know that machine, and had thought about it myself, the date on the plate had been changed before they, or the previous owner had the machine, 1 item that put me off, another was where the boom main pivot pin sits in the king post right hand side (sitting in cab),had a replacement chunk of metal welded in.
if the rest of the pins're anything like the dipper end/bucket .... it'd need a LOT of bucks thrown at it :(:(

T

topkit

Evening all! Interesting post this evening, I am pretty sure you are correct Druid, they are related to QF tractors, who are no longer allowed to sell to Joe public, There are several articles on the net about QF versus Trading standards especially on one of the farming forums. I think it's the luck of the draw with them you can be lucky and get something half decent or you can catch a cold.

T

topkit

If you contact that number I would put money on getting the standard story, I am working away at the moment so you can't come and view it however if you send the money I can offer free delivery for you and if you don't like the digger I will give you your money back. Yeh right!!

Regy53

Regy53

Administrator
Not even the spelling is correct. As if a message would say “as soon as you get ......”
EEE0D96F-8734-4333-BCDC-13CD76468F92.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

taking the p*ss sending you the message FFS, :oops: ....... when you sold the machine originally :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: ..... as for the spelling ... you'd think they'd at least make all reasonable attempts to sound plausible :unsure: