Share chat

Bob

Bob

I use Hargreavse Lansdown as a platform for a bit of trading is anybody using a differrant platform .
Just wondering as H L has let me down a bit I ask first week in January to transfer a ISA from YBS to them
told them must be done before 31 jan or its automaticly reinvested I emailed them ever week since then
and they decided to start 25 jan and everthing will be ok, I had a letter from YBS today saying they were to late and I will have to pay YBS a cancellation fee so not impressed I have also got another one in NS &I to come out in may so a bit pissed off at the minute

L

Lynchy

I use Hargreavse Lansdown as a platform for a bit of trading is anybody using a differrant platform .
Just wondering as H L has let me down a bit I ask first week in January to transfer a ISA from YBS to them
told them must be done before 31 jan or its automaticly reinvested I emailed them ever week since then
and they decided to start 25 jan and everthing will be ok, I had a letter from YBS today saying they were to late and I will have to pay YBS a cancellation fee so not impressed I have also got another one in NS &I to come out in may so a bit pissed off at the minute
Yeah emailing HL can be hit n miss specially at the moment,I use them,mostly ok

J

Jimoz

Full disclosure I haven't got any but remember in 2018 everyone called it the peak

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210204-193738_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210204-193738_Samsung Internet.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 43
Bob

Bob

I sent a message to HL they didnt reply so yester day I sent a message asking any chance you can answer my message dated ** It had the desired effect had a call from her in charge of that section will refund any money that there mishanding will cost me .
I will keep with them because now I have got r sole on the top of my file so stick with them
I once had a bit of a run in with one of the biggest solicitors in Norwich head man rang me and started to talk down on me fatal he went off in a huff in a few weeks the solicitor that had done it wrong was gone.I have no problems with them now:cool:

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

I sent a message to HL they didnt reply so yester day I sent a message asking any chance you can answer my message dated ** It had the desired effect had a call from her in charge of that section will refund any money that there mishanding will cost me .
I will keep with them because now I have got r sole on the top of my file so stick with them
I once had a bit of a run in with one of the biggest solicitors in Norwich head man rang me and started to talk down on me fatal he went off in a huff in a few weeks the solicitor that had done it wrong was gone.I have no problems with them now:cool:
It is not that you forked up. It is how you handle the fork up that upsets customers. Well done HL for agreeing to put right the situation.

L

Lynchy

Capd....mining services company,good set of results out on 18th but what really interests me,consistent 10/15k share buying over last few days,enough to start a position,but not move share price up,10x buy to sell ratio today?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210329-223426.png
    Screenshot_20210329-223426.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 24
L

Lynchy

40/1 buy to sell ratio £2+ million to £50k....trades reported late so share price only up 0.39%!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401-185500.png
    Screenshot_20210401-185500.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Bob

Bob

Have you bought any Lynchy I am bit worried that I will put the curse on them I did buy 1 mining share and it dropped a lot but another went up so swings and roundabouts Notice chairman ups his stake last week think he might know something but have thought that before and been wrong

L

Lynchy

Have you bought any Lynchy I am bit worried that I will put the curse on them I did buy 1 mining share and it dropped a lot but another went up so swings and roundabouts Notice chairman ups his stake last week think he might know something but have thought that before and been wrong
Yeah bought in early part last week,saw a good year end report,then noticed the buying patterns,seems like a decent firm,mining services and drilling,see the old Public Works ltd that were big in uk back in the day busy in West Africa PW mining,lot going on over there just now

Bob

Bob

I did buy a few of those after you put it on here had a look at the report and other data They have gone up 1.5 up since I bought on buy price
cant seem to find a quoted company Public Works Ltd

Bob

Bob

42,584.84 pounds at moment I have been offered them at £12 pounds about 10 years ago :unsure:

L

Lynchy

I did buy a few of those after you put it on here had a look at the report and other data They have gone up 1.5 up since I bought on buy price
cant seem to find a quoted company Public Works Ltd
No PW minings a private company just using them as an example,spending big time new cat 300 t excavator n lots dumpers

Attachments

• 124545357_1811533395664757_1566696541632255372_n.jpg
    124545357_1811533395664757_1566696541632255372_n.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 167942982_1924222047729224_6351265603093825615_n.jpg
    167942982_1924222047729224_6351265603093825615_n.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
42,584.84 pounds at moment I have been offered them at £12 pounds about 10 years ago :unsure:
last I saw they'd broken the 40k barrier .... and wasn't that long ago

Bob

Bob

I have got a few pounds in europeon shares and have done well out of them in the past 20 years but I have been moving them slowly to other parts of the world I cant now see how europe can get there self out of the hole they have got their self in with Macron being a prat and blaming the UK for everthing which was the EU fault and braking free market rules so companys are worried about haveing buisness there The euro is in real trouble and the german bank can not keep picking up the tab on its own now we have left but we have still got the debt of the euros.I now will not touch french spainish greek or italian shares unless they are part of a managed isa and if I find they start to look a bit dodgee will soon change them as well ,they stil have not sorted out Woodfords dodgee deals yet so still owed a few quid there.
Dont know what other people think

J

Jimoz

Anyone got any oil shares? I'm on tullow for 26p average. Was hitting mid 50s the other week but don't know if there's bad news on horizon. My layman mind was equating low oil prices with a buying opportunity for oil shares. Not looked at if bp, shell and the like have performed the same?

Bob

Bob

Anyone got any oil shares? I'm on tullow for 26p average. Was hitting mid 50s the other week but don't know if there's bad news on horizon. My layman mind was equating low oil prices with a buying opportunity for oil shares. Not looked at if bp, shell and the like have performed the same?
Not directly but got some though some ISAs but not much,I dont know about tollow but most oil companys had seen the writing was on the wall a long time ago and been going into other forms of energy and other busnessis.Last year when they were at bottom dollar was the time to buy