R.Sanders Plant

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
What about a Sanderson Rtfl they have the scissor forks so you can load and unload from one side of a lorry, Sambron used to be pretty popular as well, We had a solid tyre forklift and unless it was on tarmac or concrete it was a nightmare!

Too big,

We have a handler for the R/T stuff, but I want something that's abit easier to jump on, lift a pallet or a bucket, shunting around the yard really.... RTFL's don't really float my boat, spent a lot of time driving trax's Manitou which was alright but tbh clumsier than I want....

Only RTFL I have seen that's nice is a Bonser, but tbh it's too big.
 
Scoff

Scoff

Member
What about a front loader on a dumper?

The best ones I've seen mean you can swap the skip back on.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
What about a front loader on a dumper?
The best ones I've seen mean you can swap the skip back on.

Too small really, and anything that can go out seems to end up out..... I need a yard forklift. :cry:

Oh and one for the hookloader lads.... do that :ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 424
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 396
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 412
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Well Rory, when you get your tilty, all you need to do is buy a set of forks:devilish::ROFLMAO:

We have a set for the 175.... Trouble is despite owning two of the fuckers I haven't seen one in the yard for over 6months..... I own a Ford 555 with forks which is somewhere else, and somewhere there's a JCB535.... Fkn things are everywhere
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
you need a cheap old ................... summat, that you can stick a pair of forks on or a swivel hook Rory ..... finding anything cheap and functional is the issue these days :(:(
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
Saw this and thought of you. There's a lot of crap excavator videos and operators on youtube but this guy Charlie is sound and clearly knows what hes doing. He's put GPS on an early 90's CAT 300 proving its not all about new machines to look good instagram and more importantly, earn some money:LOL:
 
BertB.

BertB.

Active member
Charlie's a good s**t been talking to him for several years, I kept bugging him to get a Cat 245 he's already got the rest of the collection, why not? Lol
 
tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
Congratulations Rory steelwrist
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Congratulations. That will be the one I’ll want to hire if down your way!
Graham
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
Nice. So what made you switch? You have been staunchly anti tilty from the year dot. Whoever sold you that could sell sand to the Arabs :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure it'll come in handy, especially having two machines so one can be used for bulking.

That reminds me- gotta make my Powertilt fit the new mirco this weekend.
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
Hope it is yours!! When you go Tilty you can’t go back!!!
 
Top