R.Sanders Plant

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Nothing wrong with old s**t if it is reliable. Lots of the pre computer stuff will go for ever.
Glad you are busy. Thought of you the other day when I was working at Torpoint with a hired 8 tonner, but thought it was too far.
Graham
We would happily of sent you one mate, torpoints further than normal but for people we like we will go the distance ;)

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Another item of s**t brought, cheap enough with a sandblaster too. Went in the stores and found a Airpick but it would appear our old hammers have been scrapped :(

On a Pond dredging job ATM, off to shift a machine in the next hour as the forcast has changed and we now need to be out of there by sunday morning.... crack the whip.

And Regy has done a sterling job of the forum. Can even change the titles!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 375
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 433
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
We would happily of sent you one mate, torpoints further than normal but for people we like we will go the distance ;)
If that’s the case I hope to be in touch shortly. Rather give you the business than A Plant, although Bodmin depot is good.
Graham

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
If that’s the case I hope to be in touch shortly. Rather give you the business than A Plant, although Bodmin depot is good.
Graham
No worries mate, there not the newest but tend to be pretty bulletproof. If I've a spare one at the time then it won't be a problem.

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Bit of Dredging today. TBH this job was really lined up for next year but the exceptional weather this summer has made it practical to make a start now. Unsure if we will do it all in this stint as there are other jobs to do including removing and rebuilding the pond's dam (it's failing structurally) before it's refilled.

Once we are out of here on sunday, the original is heading to do two other dredging jobs whilst the new one is off to do a tour de building site.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 527
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 373
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 371
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 470
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 351
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 562
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Hand little bowser there mate I have one the same but 950 litres great for on site

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Busy few weeks, winter is distinctly coming in the past few days.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 342
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 343
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 403
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 350
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 530
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 381
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 381
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 320
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Picture 9 (with the un safe Excavator:p) is that a house?
It is indeed, two houses. Converted Agri Shed, it's the new in thing to get round planning..... Buy a agricultural shed, get planning to do a "barn conversion" and then your away. Still unsure if it's to my taste but can be achieved nicely. We are doing two Atm....

Oh and point 1 and 2, ROPS is off for those reasons.
"Where there is a risk of rollover, this should be minimised by stabilising the work equipment, with a structure provided - such as a ROPS (rollover protective structure) - with sufficient clearance for anyone being carried. Where there is a risk of crushing, a suitable restraint system should always be provided for anyone being carried, unless such a system would:

• increase the overall risk to safety
  • make the equipment significantly more difficult to operate (and thus not be reasonably practicable)
  • not be reasonably practicable to put in place (eg for very old equipment, in use at work before 5/12/1998)"

Exmayor

Exmayor

Try and get some more photos of the agri shed Rory I think that's a cracking idea open plan and relatively easy build against a conventional house

J

Jimoz

Try and get some more photos of the agri shed Rory I think that's a cracking idea open plan and relatively easy build against a conventional house
Prefer to do a new build from scratch. All the insulation and structural alterations while still keeping the outside the same.sounds hard work.

S

Smiffy

Prefer to do a new build from scratch. All the insulation and structural alterations while still keeping the outside the same.sounds hard work.

I was working on a site they where doing this the other day it was a concrete pillard shed to begin with the inside is a mazamine floor and the walls are all but free standing looks a very cheap way of doing it v newbuild outside walls where featheredge with huge sheets of kingspan internall walls where standard 2x4 frame work with rockwool
Pipework and cables mostly surface mounted apart from internal walls

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
If I were to build a house it'd be steel-frame ..... or Kingspan TEK panel ...... or/and a combination of both .... extremely quick builds ;)

I'm amazed that not more steel frame barns haven't been converted in the last couple of decades :unsure: ... plenty of unused/redundant ones about :rolleyes: