R.Sanders Plant

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

Active member
Nice. So what made you switch? You have been staunchly anti tilty from the year dot.

Don't think its fair to say Rory is or was anti tiltrotator, like Tim, both appreciate(d) there is (was) a time and a place.

Bottom line is, a tiltrotator is a very big investment and major step change for anybody who makes the leap of faith.

Not encountered anybody yet, privately or in public who says it was a mistake, only that they wish they had done it earlier.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Who’d have thought it?.......
he'll be going the whole hog and buying this for it next James ..... :rolleyes: :giggle::giggle:

https://www.mascus.co.uk/construction/hydraulics/takeuchi-tb175/yguhqmsl.html

1541266691637.png


1541266713544.png


or is that his third TB175 :confused::confused: :oops: ..... I know he's had a busy year and no point giving it to HMRC :rolleyes:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
And which Rory are you talking about??🙄😂😂....Congratulations, looks like a nice investment.

Perhaps the Rory that would be in a cantankerous mood on a Saturday morning, decided there isn't enough going on and figured he'd have a wind up. I love Mascus :ROFLMAO: Goes to show though how good as a community we are, had a few puzzled phone calls/messages asking WTF is going on, was I alright, how much have you had to drink... , and quite a few ones offering advice and help should it be needed from some quality people. So thank you all. One thing is for sure if anyone ever needs anything on here the support is there.

R.E anti Tilty. Rob has the nail squarely hit on the head. I've racked a bit of seat time up in other peoples tilty equipped machines now, and whilst in some applications there the bollocks, I can't make it stack up for mine at this point in time. Next year perhaps (april 1st would be the best day to announce it I suppose as none of you lot would believe it then :unsure:)

I keep a eye on what's about. If the right thing came up we'd nab it.... I must say I do like the look of that TB175 with tilty. :)

(R.e the windup took abit of thought, Couldn't have a Rototilt or a Engcon as i'd of been rumbled strait away, the good news is boys I am open to being sent a unit FOC haha.)
 
Scoff

Scoff

Member
Perhaps the Rory that would be in a cantankerous mood on a Saturday morning, decided there isn't enough going on and figured he'd have a wind up. I love Mascus :ROFLMAO: Goes to show though how good as a community we are, had a few puzzled phone calls/messages asking WTF is going on, was I alright, how much have you had to drink... , and quite a few ones offering advice and help should it be needed from some quality people. So thank you all. One thing is for sure if anyone ever needs anything on here the support is there.

R.E anti Tilty. Rob has the nail squarely hit on the head. I've racked a bit of seat time up in other peoples tilty equipped machines now, and whilst in some applications there the bollocks, I can't make it stack up for mine at this point in time. Next year perhaps (april 1st would be the best day to announce it I suppose as none of you lot would believe it then :unsure:)

I keep a eye on what's about. If the right thing came up we'd nab it.... I must say I do like the look of that TB175 with tilty. :)

(R.e the windup took abit of thought, Couldn't have a Rototilt or a Engcon as i'd of been rumbled strait away, the good news is boys I am open to being sent a unit FOC haha.)
I did think the building in the background looked a tad European,but then again I haven't been south of Birmingham since 1982.😄
 
Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
(R.e the windup took abit of thought, Couldn't have a Rototilt or a Engcon as i'd of been rumbled strait away, the good news is boys I am open to being sent a unit FOC haha.)

You know the story about the boy who cried wolf, Rory? Now no-one is going to believe you when you do come over to the dark side 🤡🤣

The cruelest thing I could do would be to loan you one for a week or so and then take it away. THAT would have your thumbs twitching for months on end 😀
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
You know the story about the boy who cried wolf, Rory? Now no-one is going to believe you when you do come over to the dark side 🤡🤣

The cruelest thing I could do would be to loan you one for a week or so and then take it away. THAT would have your thumbs twitching for months on end 😀
you have got to do it Robert (y):giggle:...... just to wind him up :LOL::LOL: ...... but knowing our Rory..... he'd use it as a door stop for a week, if he didn't have summat on that'd really challenge it :rolleyes:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
The cruelest thing I could do would be to loan you one for a week or so and then take it away. THAT would have your thumbs twitching for months on end 😀

Have you a record for shortest period of use before a catatonic breakdown.... because giving things to me to "try" can often result in that :eek:

but knowing our Rory..... he'd use it as a door stop for a week, if he didn't have summat on that'd really challenge it :rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO:

You know the story about the boy who cried wolf, Rory? Now no-one is going to believe you when you do come over to the dark side 🤡🤣

Trust in the Wolf ;)
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0093.JPG
    DSC_0093.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Have you a record for shortest period of use before a catatonic breakdown.... because giving things to me to "try" can often result in that :eek:

:ROFLMAO:



Trust in the Wolf ;)

I think you may mean catastrophic Rory :unsure: "Catatonic - an unresponsive stupor - stiff and not moving or reacting, as if dead. " :LOL: .... although on second thoughts ... you may be right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I think you may mean catastrophic Rory :unsure: "Catatonic - an unresponsive stupor - stiff and not moving or reacting, as if dead. " :LOL: .... although on second thoughts ... you may be right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No no, catatonic is the word... The other is too light. :oops:
"catastrophic" - Involving or causing sudden great damage or suffering.
‘a catastrophic earthquake’
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
No no, catatonic is the word... The other is too light. :oops:
"catastrophic" - Involving or causing sudden great damage or suffering.
‘a catastrophic earthquake’
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Back to reality.

New machine is back for the year to have lights put on, bonnet tidyed. Loose electrics sorted and a.... Ffs needed on site monday with breaker..... Ours will not fit the hideous tefra hitch....... So some s**t welding to the rescue.

Little taki has new dipper awaiting crowd ram and linkage.... Extendahoe off to be welded.

Kolbeco awaiting time and a final drive. But still grafting as yard machine.... Got the rops bar too.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1541342722655.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541342722655.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 411
  • FB_IMG_1541342729251.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541342729251.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 418
  • FB_IMG_1541342735059.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541342735059.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 385
  • FB_IMG_1541342741220.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541342741220.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 407
  • FB_IMG_1541342746950.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541342746950.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 391
  • FB_IMG_1541342751881.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541342751881.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 410
  • FB_IMG_1541342760974.jpg
    FB_IMG_1541342760974.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 385
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Back to reality.

New machine is back for the year to have lights put on, bonnet tidyed. Loose electrics sorted and a.... Ffs needed on site monday with breaker..... Ours will not fit the hideous tefra hitch....... So some s**t welding to the rescue.

Little taki has new dipper awaiting crowd ram and linkage.... Extendahoe off to be welded.

Kolbeco awaiting time and a final drive. But still grafting as yard machine.... Got the rops bar too.

you collecting Gen sets Rory ?? ..... your "rescue" may not last long Boyo, unless there's a lot more hot stick we can't see :(:unsure:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
you collecting Gen sets Rory ?? ..... your "rescue" may not last long Boyo, unless there's a lot more hot stick we can't see :(:unsure:

It will last the job. Test was putting the breaker on the floor and uncrowding.... I deemed jacking the machine off the floor to be strong enough. Vibration will eventually kill the welds but it's got about 2 hours work to do tomorrow.
 
Top