V8Druid
do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
ditch cleaning ?I've just had the longest week of my life 4 and a half days to get inducted into a local chemical site.....
Any guess what my job remit is![]()
ditch cleaning ?I've just had the longest week of my life 4 and a half days to get inducted into a local chemical site.....
Any guess what my job remit is![]()
Dunno but it must pay wellI've just had the longest week of my life 4 and a half days to get inducted into a local chemical site.....
Any guess what my job remit is![]()
Had to do that a few years backI've just had the longest week of my life 4 and a half days to get inducted into a local chemical site.....
Going on some of the ones I've had it will be outside the wire so none of what you have been told will be relevant.I've just had the longest week of my life 4 and a half days to get inducted into a local chemical site.....
Any guess what my job remit is![]()
not just Rory getting the plum jobs thenLoading 6f into a screen, 2 thousand ton, will take about 2 days![]()
Machine was picked up and transported to site with all the relevant checks and paperwork, only to be turned round at the site entrance when the said we don't need the machine. So I'm on a clapped out old cat 13 tonner insteadnot just Rory getting the plum jobs then..... gonna need yer tilty for that, for sure
Machine was picked up and transported to site with all the relevant checks and paperwork, only to be turned round at the site entrance when the said we don't need the machine. So I'm on a clapped out old cat 13 tonner instead![]()
I'll see that n raise you...induction,again,2nd on this job,last Monday,previous firm I was on for hadn't emailed to say I wasn't working for them on this section,so didn't get card,woman wasn't in on Friday to get it,turn up Monday,security lol won't let me in,go get induction card? Not booked in so security won't let me in gate there either be lol'ing lots in morning me thinksI've just had the longest week of my life 4 and a half days to get inducted into a local chemical site.....
Any guess what my job remit is![]()
A railwayLook bloody steep. What going there, steps?
ski ramp ....... snow delivery is due NovemberLook bloody steep. What going there, steps?
those fuel tanks look more like sand beds or boilers ... some tanks themWhat’s the railway for?
There a really steep redundant narrow gauge track in the hills near here that you have to climb with your hands and feet near the top - I’m not sure how they built it originally. I don’t even know what it was for, but there are waterworks reservoirs nearby so I assume it was used in some way for their construction.
Just found it - I was correct in its purpose
![]()
Bulkeley Hill Narrow Gauge Railway - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org
There a really steep redundant narrow gauge track in the hills near here that you have to climb with your hands and feet near the top - I’m not sure how they built it originally.
WikipediaWhat’s the railway for?
There a really steep redundant narrow gauge track in the hills near here that you have to climb with your hands and feet near the top - I’m not sure how they built it originally. I don’t even know what it was for, but there are waterworks reservoirs nearby so I assume it was used in some way for their construction.
Just found it - I was correct in its purpose
![]()
Bulkeley Hill Narrow Gauge Railway - Wikipedia
en.m.wikipedia.org
I think they are repurposed boilers - mega things!those fuel tanks look more like sand beds or boilers ... some tanks them![]()