R.Sanders Plant

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
I've just had the longest week of my life 4 and a half days to get inducted into a local chemical site.....

Any guess what my job remit is 🤔
Going on some of the ones I've had it will be outside the wire so none of what you have been told will be relevant.
 
Richard Hunton

Richard Hunton

Well-known member
not just Rory getting the plum jobs then :p:ROFLMAO: ..... gonna need yer tilty for that, for sure
Machine was picked up and transported to site with all the relevant checks and paperwork, only to be turned round at the site entrance when the said we don't need the machine. So I'm on a clapped out old cat 13 tonner instead 🙄
 
L

Lynchy

Well-known member
I've just had the longest week of my life 4 and a half days to get inducted into a local chemical site.....

Any guess what my job remit is 🤔
I'll see that n raise you...induction,again,2nd on this job,last Monday,previous firm I was on for hadn't emailed to say I wasn't working for them on this section,so didn't get card,woman wasn't in on Friday to get it,turn up Monday,security lol won't let me in,go get induction card? Not booked in so security won't let me in gate there either be lol'ing lots in morning me thinks
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Sub grade is in.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200727_161603.jpg
    IMG_20200727_161603.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_20200727_182411.jpg
    IMG_20200727_182411.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_20200727_182333.jpg
    IMG_20200727_182333.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_20200727_181659.jpg
    IMG_20200727_181659.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 213
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
What’s the railway for?
There a really steep redundant narrow gauge track in the hills near here that you have to climb with your hands and feet near the top - I’m not sure how they built it originally. I don’t even know what it was for, but there are waterworks reservoirs nearby so I assume it was used in some way for their construction.

Just found it - I was correct in its purpose
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
What’s the railway for?
There a really steep redundant narrow gauge track in the hills near here that you have to climb with your hands and feet near the top - I’m not sure how they built it originally. I don’t even know what it was for, but there are waterworks reservoirs nearby so I assume it was used in some way for their construction.

Just found it - I was correct in its purpose
those fuel tanks look more like sand beds or boilers ... some tanks them:unsure::oops::confused:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
There a really steep redundant narrow gauge track in the hills near here that you have to climb with your hands and feet near the top - I’m not sure how they built it originally.

It was me in a former life with a navvy 😂

Will be a materials lift for the construction phase and then be kept for getting shopping up to the house I s**t you not. Owner wants to convert it to a pedestrian lift but the cost is likely to be prohibitive.
 
diggerjones

diggerjones

Well-known member
What’s the railway for?
There a really steep redundant narrow gauge track in the hills near here that you have to climb with your hands and feet near the top - I’m not sure how they built it originally. I don’t even know what it was for, but there are waterworks reservoirs nearby so I assume it was used in some way for their construction.

Just found it - I was correct in its purpose
Wikipedia
Search
Ranulph Fiennes
Language
Download PDF
Watch
Edit
This British person's barrelled surname is Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, but they are known by the surname Fiennes.
Not to be confused with Ralph Fiennes.
Sir Ranulph Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 3rd Baronet, OBE (born 7 March 1944), commonly known as Sir Ranulph Fiennes (/ˈrænʌlf ˈfaɪnz/), and sometimes as Ran Fiennes, is a British explorer and holder of several endurance records. He is also a writer, poet and co-creator of Sir Ranulph Fiennes' Great British Rum.

Sir
Ranulph Fiennes
Bt OBE
Sir Ranulph Fiennes at Wexas in 2014
Fiennes in 2014
Born
7 March 1944 (age 76)
Windsor,
 
Top