Quattromike
Well member-known
Will have proper ops in them still rolling the money in 
What happens to all your kit and existing business, still running it?
Nail on the head with the bullshit and paperwork I fell in with a chap like that years ago and with his input I can now do my own bullshit and paperwork![]()
Right, first week on the 220X is over basically.
Blown away. It's early days and it has it's teething's.... She is ex demo and has 600 odd hours so is already bedded in so any problems should be showing themselves. The computer is doing it's best to throw out fault codes but tbh that is I suspect due to it's working parameters being far too tighter tolerance.
Lovely machine to pilot, well thought out cab and bags of power. Alas she's a little slow on the boom lift at times but then she does have a heavy tilt bucket on the end. Smooth and fast too. It's well laid out.
Definitely a operators machine if you can get over the badge. I have been smiling all week on it and am seriously enjoying running it. I'll chuck more up as we progress, I want to buy one tbh.
There you go .... jcb man soon
Will be interesting to see how your new direction suits you![]()
Are you building a Castle?Nice little day out to the beach![]()
Haha, yes things to tell the generally nosey public....."theres a sandcastle competition and we are going to win". Also told a friend we where there to take away the sand to be washedAre you building a Castle?![]()
Rory complimenting a JCB, never thought I’d see the day![]()