R.Sanders Plant

JD450A

JD450A

Rough as a Dog
Which reminds me ................I may have a confession to make BUT strickley between us 😉🤫
You've already confessed that to me you traitor (unless your confessing to seagulling)...... Your the second bastard this week to of fallen into line and i'm not fucking impressed... I'm so irritated that I'm mulling over the purchase of a machine guidance system just to be irritating...

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

On a H & S note I have just returned from a hospital visiting my best friend who know has 8 broken ribs, 2 fractured vertebra, punctured lung and split kidney. Working on his extension at home fell through the roof after standing on a 10mm piece of ply that was over sailing the roof timbers. You don’t know what day your card is marked!!

JD450A

JD450A

Rough as a Dog
What machine is it going on Rory? Or have you got one for each??
Got to alter it to suit what I want, but it will be going on the rubber block machine (Amy) in theory.

Can't say too much but there's things that may happen this year which will drastically change my operating regime. She's been LOLER tested this month and has been tidied up with full 360' lighting ready for the future.

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Is that the recent machine you purchased or your original one?
What ever you are getting into the tilty will mean you won’t look back!!

JD450A

JD450A

Rough as a Dog
Is that the recent machine you purchased or your original one?
What ever you are getting into the tilty will mean you won’t look back!!
It's the Newer one which is ironically higher hour's but less worn thanks to CBL giving it some serious love before selling it.

I will confess it's a budget engcon and doesn't rotate... but for the required work that doesn't matter, I can swap it over on machines too in theory :)

Hydremaduck

Hydremaduck

On a H & S note I have just returned from a hospital visiting my best friend who know has 8 broken ribs, 2 fractured vertebra, punctured lung and split kidney. Working on his extension at home fell through the roof after standing on a 10mm piece of ply that was over sailing the roof timbers. You don’t know what day your card is marked!!
Ffs! His own extension.😳 What the fuck is wrong with people. Biggest killer in our industry is falls from height.
ANYBODY working on roofs / false / new / old floors at height MUST check and be aware of their surroundings.

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Ffs! His own extension.😳 What the fuck is wrong with people. Biggest killer in our industry is falls from height.
ANYBODY working on roofs / false / new / old floors at height MUST check and be aware of their surroundings.
He has learnt that the body doesn’t bounce very well. Falls from not very high are very serious!!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
He has learnt that the body doesn’t bounce very well. Falls from not very high are very serious!!
been there, done that, got three T shirts :eek: .... don't ask :rolleyes: ... survived all of them ... just, in the one case ....... no matter how careful you are and I always was, very .... summat will catch you .....'swhy they'm called A C C I D E NT S :( .... just have to lengthen the odds, as much as poss., of your number coming up :rolleyes: ...... when it does .... "hasta la vista baby " :(:(

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
It's the Newer one which is ironically higher hour's but less worn thanks to CBL giving it some serious love before selling it.

I will confess it's a budget engcon and doesn't rotate... but for the required work that doesn't matter, I can swap it over on machines too in theory :)
one o' them tiltymthingys, they make too, is it Rory

1548027027820.png

1548027049292.png

really should find a spinny one too :):p

JD450A

JD450A

Rough as a Dog
Mostly workshop.

We now have a running forklift thanks to Chris, a man who has helped me out many a time. Apsolute gentleman and a legend of a engineer.

TB175/1 has had the pump off to do the ring gear.

And the Little Kolbelco is now in the workshop to have a new trackmotor.

Attachments

sjs5060

sjs5060

See they managed to get you off the hitachi Rory :LOL:

You should have said you were coming up my way you could have called in, we're not quite the outfit X&p are but you'd always get a brew and a butty if your ever passin.

Ste

JD450A

JD450A

Rough as a Dog
See they managed to get you off the hitachi Rory :LOL:

You should have said you were coming up my way you could have called in, we're not quite the outfit X&p are but you'd always get a brew and a butty if your ever passin.

Ste
Will bear it in mind mate, tbh it was a whistle stop tour organised by Rhodes Junior which involved a Friday afternoon of vandalism. Adam from X&P is a cracking bloke (I would comfortably say he's one of the most down to earth and humble blokes I've met of his calibre) and left us too it with his machine.... not sure if that was because he was happy enough to walk off or he couldn't bear to look :ROFLMAO: probably the latter.

Nice machine, stable but no way in a million years would I want a ZTS, visibility is nowhere near that of a standard machine. Rototilt was nice and was enjoyable to play with a gripper properly.... There are no videos, haha