Poxy Weather

diggerjones

diggerjones

After yesterday's battering we bit the bullet 2 ops off all afternoon as completely soaked through paid all day. 3 x 4.5m with sides and grd bars. Came this morning ordered late yesterday afternoon. Will take pics when we use it which could be Thursday looking at the forecast 😏
I bought one probably 20 years ago. 1 job pays for it. Good for hot days too

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
what a rough ol' night .... wild and lashing it down ... no better for the rest of the day apparently :(
better tomorrow and next week, but don't plan much for the weekend :cry::mad:

Storrsy

Storrsy

what a rough ol' night .... wild and lashing it down ... no better for the rest of the day apparently :(
better tomorrow and next week, but don't plan much for the weekend :cry::mad:
Yeah seriously chucking it down here at the mo. And not great the rest of the week. Think it's time to wind down for Christmas😂

William127

William127

Been grim and unpredictable as anything here (Hertfordshire), hammering down in the morning (so you either go out in a foul mood or sack it off) but improving later. Sometimes. Not always though.

Last Saturday was -2 all day but bright and blue, I'd take that all the time!

V8Druid

V8Druid

been getting wilder and wilder all evening here .....
trees down all around us apparently - few on the main A465 and a few in the lanes close to us ...
Pam unimpressed after the tv transmitter packed in after the power went off, 'bout seven ..
and still down ..
has managed to p*ss the tv off by pressing all the wrong buttons on the remote and is now gonna have to be retuned, when it eventually returns ...
we usually lose several stations when that occurs :rolleyes:

saving grace is it's dry

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

A weirdly satisfying experience that I never bore of 😂😂
Dumbo renting neighbour that appears to prefer to drive through 1ft of water instead of spending 30 seconds with shovel ffs
1000114650.jpg

Result..
😊
1000114658.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

🌧🌧🌧🌧☔☹☔☔☔
'sposed to stop about 12 ..... doesn't look much like it will here ATM ..... looks set for the day ... a sunny afternoon is wildly optimistic on the met office's part IMHDO ... I remain to be proven wrong - and look forward to being so :giggle: