William127

This'll do! Phone did say zero but I think that's a bit pessimistic

Attachments

• 20240426_063921.jpg
    20240426_063921.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 20
O

OBL

Beautiful blue sky morning over north Shropshire at 6am.
Now we have a really interesting sky…
Phone forecast was cloudy all day.
Met office have given up and given the same grey cloud forecast every hour of the day!😂

Attachments

• 859CF017-CD81-40FA-8442-659E8615343E.jpeg
    859CF017-CD81-40FA-8442-659E8615343E.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
O

OBL

We had the hottest ever March on record.
On track to break Aprils record too.
Does anyone know where they measure these temperatures?
It’s defo not in the midlands!😂

ETA March was hotter than 30 year average sorry not warmest ever.

Last edited:
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
10C here this morning ..... grey, leaden sky ...... week's forecast is utter crap :cry: ... did see an hour's sun yesterday evening, but 8C and dropping fast :(:mad: ... global warming my ar*e 🤬🤬

Reactions: OBL

6feetdown

We had the hottest ever March on record.
On track to break Aprils record too.
Does anyone know where they measure these temperatures?
It’s defo not in the midlands!😂

ETA March was hotter than 30 year average sorry not warmest ever.
They are full of s**t.

They changed the way they recorded temperatures last year throughout Europe.

6feetdown

Just seen a tweet from some ex EA guy who reteweetd some MET office tweet about how it's actually not cold we just think it is ...FFS do they honestly think folk are incapable of thinking anymore.
This is exactly it, condition you from a young age encourage university where they keep manipulating you then once done there you believe everything the establishment tells you

V8Druid

V8Druid

Just seen a tweet from some ex EA guy who reteweetd some MET office tweet about how it's actually not cold we just think it is ...FFS do they honestly think folk are incapable of thinking anymore.
just sat down after three hours on the mowers, for a warm ... can't feel my nose - fingers're fruzzed, ditto my ears ... think I still have feet at the end of my legs ....... it is ****ing cold out there this afters - thermometer said 8C when I started, with a nasty little N Easterly :(:mad: ..... TOSSERS!!!!!!!

V8Druid

V8Druid

There was ice on the puddles this morning, does water freeze at different temperatures now?
aye was white here this morning too .... we have had snow here in April, 'fore now :oops::oops: -

4-4-19
WP_20190404_09_21_34_Pro.jpg
:cry:

V8Druid

V8Druid

and it's ..................................................................................... pissing down again here this morning :cry::cry:
glad I got it all cut yesterday .... :rolleyes:
week's forecast is utter shite - 35mm on Thursday .... going to be up round the ankles 'fore I can get at it again :(:mad::mad: