@wee_gus any ideas on my ecr27d - Not sure if coincidence or not but started machine after the 2wks of hard frost. It idles fine but as soon as you track or work machine engine dies, then engine picks up as soon as you let go of the levers?Well it’s been a while since I’ve been on here.
Volvo ecr27d in for repairs and ram seal last Christmas
Very temped by the MAN myself, got a quote back last week and I was surprised. Getting one on demo in the new yearVan no 3 added to the fleet
Another Man TGE 4x4 3.180
We simply can’t fault these vans
They are a good van, I wouldn’t have anything else now!Very temped by the MAN myself, got a quote back last week and I was surprised. Getting one on demo in the new year
I bought one partly on the back of your feedback on here - it’s mega, thank you for your positivity! Heated screen is essential, along with ac IME. And the right hand arm wrest (which sounds ridiculous now I’ve written it but I’d definitely miss it if it was taken away!).They are a good van, I wouldn’t have anything else now!
@wee_gus any ideas on my ecr27d - Not sure if coincidence or not but started machine after the 2wks of hard frost. It idles fine but as soon as you track or work machine engine dies, then engine picks up as soon as you let go of the levers?
There is two inline paper fuel filters, Will get them changed,Not a good time to get part’s throughHitachis so this when Condensation in the tank comes up into the bowl but you don't drain it quick enough and the paper filter gets damp.
We been having a few issues lately with the filters due to the cold. Run ok but once on load just killing the machine@wee_gus any ideas on my ecr27d - Not sure if coincidence or not but started machine after the 2wks of hard frost. It idles fine but as soon as you track or work machine engine dies, then engine picks up as soon as you let go of the levers?
Do you still have any bits for ta300?I’ve still some terex’s parts laying about the workshop if there any good to you, axle dif seals, hub seals, wheel bearings, brake clutch plates.
I have endless problems with my ec27d (and the previous 25d) new fuel filter is ok for 100hrs, sometimes much less, then when stopping the machine, having let it drop back to auto idle speed the revs increase as you turn the key off ? sometimes bleeding sorts the problem for a while, remove the filter and it looks spotless, no water in the separate trap either, try blowing through the fuel line with the filter in place and seems quite restricted?There is two inline paper fuel filters, Will get them changed,Not a good time to get part’s through![]()
To be fair first real issue i have had with machine. Yes mine gives a big rev when you turn ignited off.Find you have to prime engine most times before starting otherwise it chugs over until fuel pressure has built up? Maybe this caused by lack of pump grunt as you think.I have endless problems with my ec27d (and the previous 25d) new fuel filter is ok for 100hrs, sometimes much less, then when stopping the machine, having let it drop back to auto idle speed the revs increase as you turn the key off ? sometimes bleeding sorts the problem for a while, remove the filter and it looks spotless, no water in the separate trap either, try blowing through the fuel line with the filter in place and seems quite restricted?
After fitting a new filter the machine runs noticeably better.
Even fitted a much larger filter housing and filter expecting to get more hrs. but not much difference.
Starting to suspect the pump doesn't have enough grunt to push modern diesel through the filter, although seems to have reasonable flow when bleeding engine side of the pump. Any thoughts ?
Easy to replace the pump but not sure to use Volvo part or not. ?