JD450A
Feral as Fk 🐾
By the wagonloadOk always got a few about anywayshame your so far away as I could sell you all sorts of crap
![]()
By the wagonloadOk always got a few about anywayshame your so far away as I could sell you all sorts of crap
![]()
I'll come with you, whenever you're passing RoryBy the wagonloadI'd love a scrounge round your yard
![]()
Depends who it is and what it is..... going on my experience of Moggy I very much doubt he's one for asking more than something is worth. I will never beat someone down on price, all I ask for is that I get given one and then I will either say yes or no.you're the king of the bargain buys ... most of the time![]()
Man after my own heartI'll come with you, whenever you're passing Rory..... however, Mog might not be so keen on your bidding ... you're the king of the bargain buys ... most of the time
![]()
three peas in a pod then MogMan after my own heartI don’t like parting with my hard earned
![]()
Theres a yard near me like that.There was a yard up here, some may know `Sanders machinery`, if somebody tried haggling the price, they where `asked` to leave the yard.![]()
tremendously satisfyingTheres a yard near me like that.
Had a dumper last year, beyond logical repair but ripe for either bits or restoration as in fairness it was a rare one... stuck it up for £150 which was it's scrap price..... had a joker arrive to try to offer me £100.... the face he made when I fired the 210 up and smacked it in the RoRo was f****ng quality
Strangely enough this just came up as my google photo memory from 3 years agoI love story’s like this .
We sold to a guy from Jamaca a few years ago actually it was @Casedriver old 3cx . The guy called me but when they arrived the lady was his like help and she had one of them hair things thst made her hair really tall like Marge from Simpson and he wasn’t what you would call a digger man. I have time for anybody though had to show them through the machine . Anyhow he bought it and then bought his mates to buy more. When he bought his mates they all said we need to go for a drink to celebrate buying this digger so we went to my local and alas we had the best afternoon they were a great craic . Never judge the digger trade in Jamaica is pretty high we have sent a lot of parts over since . They are all very laid back and great to deal with
Had a guy around this afternoon to buy some of these
View attachment 17465
wanted to pay cash......................so I reluctantly excepted
a few left if any interest £30 each
Tell him to go to his bank and pay it into his account than bacs is over to you. It’s his issue not yours![]()
What are you selling?
doobin the mind reader,What are you selling?