M
Monkeybusiness
Well-known member
Possibly. Used to have loads but they got cleared out recently - I’ll have a look tomorrow. I can chuck tyres on your rims if not.
yeh ..... mostly see 'em these days advertised as "for sale, little use, no longer needed"
Those Muldy trailers look the biz
Dylan how about one of the smaller ifor or indespension tippers?
I've started my tip skip project now. Don't know if it will be any good.
One tyre is shagged and the other will probably go bang as soon as it has some weight on it.
damn .... haven't seen a pinned skip in a long time ... they were good heavy duty jobs ... should be ideal Dylan
I’ve got loads of old Land Rover tyres mate, will pull you a couple of decent ones out if you like?
Good man dan. Think there 16". You got wheels.
Very kind dan. Are you around tomorrow.
Should be, yeah.
May ring you tomorrowShould be, yeah.
aye and the 16" wheels'll give you plenty of height for tipping it .... get most of it out in one spot I'd have thought ....So do you think it will work
May ring you tomorrow
damned near the same as my old tip skip .... great way of shifting stuff .... mine was always full of scrap and off cuts for transporting out to my bigger skips in the yard
bear in mind Dylan ........ when that's tipped ...... everything in it, weight-wise is gonna be at the extreme end of the back of that chassis...... you might wanna add some weight to the arse of yon traccy .... or the draw bar ... or another axle under the skip