V8Druid
do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
boom looks different and perhaps the bonnet is not as tall ?I was going to say extra red paint on the bonnet but exhaust is in a diff place too....so whats the difference
boom looks different and perhaps the bonnet is not as tall ?I was going to say extra red paint on the bonnet but exhaust is in a diff place too....so whats the difference
Updated version back to yanmar engine different hyd pump. Tracking a lot betterI was going to say extra red paint on the bonnet but exhaust is in a diff place too....so whats the difference
Wierdly i thought bonnet different but its identical its just the paint makes it look that way.boom looks different and perhaps the bonnet is not as tall ?
Nothing changed in the cab but i can't see what needs changed tbh.Always fancied a 290, top of the list for me if the need ever arises! Have the updated the cab internals? Less hire spec hopefully?
ponds or flower beds either side Gaz ? ... another talented man plying his trade ... looks superbThought I'd update thread. Lack of walling pics from druid seen as his mans elsewhere but I've had my waller for nearly a week. Been kin hot for working tbh but getting on well. View attachment 17411View attachment 17412
Beds either side, did think about one being a pond but we've got two elsewhere.ponds or flower beds either side Gaz ? ... another talented man plying his trade ... looks superb![]()
proper light that ... what you been fitting on there then ??
proper light that ... what you been fitting on there then ??![]()
you got that on a hand held trigger set up Boyo ? Bet that wasn't cheap from Durite ... good stuff, but a serious premium for the name on the box ... most of these things come from (to quote Phil the Greek) the land of the "slanty eyed lil' yellow b**stards" anway usually ...... my 8 quid 48 watt-ers are still burning yer eyeballs if you dare look straight at 'em
Very neat BoyoTorch would stand a bigger work lamp on it (I have another to convert when I get round to it) but get about 5/6 hrs out of a 5ah 18v battery as is. View attachment 17730
Does the lamp run at 18v or is there a transformer somewhere?Torch would stand a bigger work lamp on it (I have another to convert when I get round to it) but get about 5/6 hrs out of a 5ah 18v battery as is. View attachment 17730
Runs at 18v most you're automotive led stuff is 12-24 volt. It's handy cos i still have some older 14v batteries so i can use these as well.Does the lamp run at 18v or is there a transformer somewhere?
yeh a lot can go to 30VRuns at 18v most you're automotive led stuff is 12-24 volt. It's handy cos i still have some older 14v batteries so i can use these as well.