Mick-the-fitter
It’s what I do!
Can we have a picture o the hydrostatic pump?
Are there 4 hoses to this valve? Is this the manual f/r valve?Hose comes off the bottom of the pump up to the valve in the top right of the pic then one to fwd and one to rev
It was so I replaced it the whole valvelack of flow in the forwards direction ... damaged valve shuttle?
?? .. sorry don't quite grasp what you're saying ... ? you 're saying the shuttle was damaged and you have fitted an alternate valve? is this when your problems started?It was so I replaced it the whole valve
if that's the case it could well be more than just that valveWhen I got it it had the slow or no go in fwd and good in reverse so after inspection of the shuttle valve and finding damage on the sliding part which I think was because someone shifted from fwd to rev without lifting their foot off the go pedal I thought that replacing the shuttle valve would fix my issues it has helped but it's still not right yesterday I got a new set of hoses from flowfit so I will fit them and see if that's it if not I will start swapping fwd reverse round to see if I can make the fault replicate in t other direction