J
Justme
Well-known member
How would it be drawn so no foul play can be called?
Will you allow mates & family to enter?
Will you allow mates & family to enter?
and not the missusI'll enter but only if you do what the paddies do and ensure it goes to the winner just down the road!
you're worse than me Shaun ... never been a gambler of any description ... ££s're usually too hard wonNot for me at £100 a punt. To be honest, it probably wouldn’t be for me at £5 a punt!!
You can’t enter . It would be too new in your fleetI'll enter but only if you do what the paddies do and ensure it goes to the winner just down the road!
Ones on FB do a FB live draw and use a random number generator on Google and always do a test run to show it's workingHow would it be drawn so no foul play can be called?
Will you allow mates & family to enter?
reckon you'd be borderline too Vin ..... cost more to deliver it up to you boys in Jockland than it'd be worthYou can’t enter . It would be too new in your fleet
It's a funny thing- I don't know how many members are on this forum- but if it cost £100 a year to be a member and were automatically placed in prize draw for that digger- I reckon it'd be alot easier to get the 500 tickets- not suggesting that you do it but if I looked at it this way I'd be more inclined to part with the £100 because at the end of the day if I didn't win I'd still be a member! Makes it a bit exclusive!See it would be legit I can’t see why people would be dishonest with it it’s not like your not getting paid
As said random generator on social media live. You would have to put a time limit on it as well as if we don’t get the full amount of sales full refunds would be offered. That said I’d hate foe that to be the cAse as I would see a good 3k being used up in social media marketing etc so refunds would be a complete failure.
had two calls about the digger already mind youif it was a true 50k then that’s a easy way to make a good living. I would assume lots of people would call scams etc but I genuinely wouldn’t have anybody affiliated with tickets I would love to give this to a lucky winner what a amazing thing for somebody to win somthing like that for a ton.
interesting to know the odds sounds good too. I thought people were saying they were bad .
Good! The quicker it sells the more mine will be worth!had two calls about the digger already mind you![]()
Not the way you've been treating it lately it won'tGood! The quicker it sells the more mine will be worth!![]()
Seen those draws.It's a big thing here at the moment...... about 5 companies doing it.
Alot doing bundles, digger tractor low loader etc