Vinnys Ventures

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Floor paint or sealer .
I’m looking to do something to seal the floor , I’d rather paint it but I do t want paint that peels off . I’m not going to etch it or sand it I want a surface that doesn’t need that . It’s quite nicely power floated . I want to seal the dust . I’ve seen some paints that say they will work with a new floor like this. I’m wary of them though . Thinking more of a 2 part power floated floor sealer . Any recommendations ?
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
Get a metal blade for festool hk85 saw
Think prob still to fast really...plus it's being discontinued.

Proper job like the Milwaukee or evolution is way better. The way they deal with the chips etc is different.
I cannot believe the amount of stick that Andrew has put his big Milwaukee one through doing the roof for his castle!
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Floor paint or sealer .
I’m looking to do something to seal the floor , I’d rather paint it but I do t want paint that peels off . I’m not going to etch it or sand it I want a surface that doesn’t need that . It’s quite nicely power floated . I want to seal the dust . I’ve seen some paints that say they will work with a new floor like this. I’m wary of them though . Thinking more of a 2 part power floated floor sealer . Any recommendations ?
I'd go with a decent floor paint like Paint/floor master ... easy to redo as needed as whatever you put down will need touching up occasionally

 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Nice one bud , that looks like a decent product that might do the job . Says it needs an undercoat first so I will give them a call and see if they can supply that as well
used to used Floormaster paints in parts of my workshop floor and held up well
 
Top