video links thread anyone??

M

Monkeybusiness

Amazing video and riding - if I was good enough to keep up there is no way I’d have given up the chase!
The crim defo knew the game was up when robocop followed him up the stairs!!!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Amazing video and riding - if I was good enough to keep up there is no way I’d have given up the chase!
The crim defo knew the game was up when robocop followed him up the stairs!!!
Trouble is MB he was a heartbeat away from some one T-boning him or pulling out in front of either of 'em .... was it really worth the risk ? ... hell of a chase though and the kid although high as a kite on adrenaline could certainly ride (or was extremely lucky):rolleyes:

M

Monkeybusiness

Trouble is MB he was a heartbeat away from some one T-boning him or pulling out in front of either of 'em .... was it really worth the risk ? ... hell of a chase though and the kid although high as a kite on adrenaline could certainly ride (or was extremely lucky):rolleyes:
I don’t think you could be that lucky for that long - both very good riders. Looked in control throughout IMO.
(Total dickhead behaviour though, I’m not condoning it!)

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Liebherr Ltm 1500-8.1, a 500 tonner.
G4GT9320.jpg

Bri963

Bri963

I don’t think you could be that lucky for that long - both very good riders. Looked in control throughout IMO.
(Total dickhead behaviour though, I’m not condoning it!)
plod should have given him a good hiding and an application form. If they’d been on the same bikes the copper wouldn’t have got near him. My shoulders ached after watching that.

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Ratchet straps and twisting. I've never been worried by the occational twist in a strap, but I worked with a guy who was obsessive about no twists as he thought they would break. This video puts that to rest. I think the knot in a strap issue is pretty well known. In a real world test, when one of my guys flipped a loaded trailer we didn't lose anything which was some comfort.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Li
Ratchet straps and twisting. I've never been worried by the occational twist in a strap, but I worked with a guy who was obsessive about no twists as he thought they would break. This video puts that to rest. I think the knot in a strap issue is pretty well known. In a real world test, when one of my guys flipped a loaded trailer we didn't lose anything which was some comfort.
Love Jason's stuff, he's featured on here before.
Very interesting, I usually twist on the ifor to stop j hook jams.

CPS

CPS

Interesting video, never thought a knot would do so much damage!