video links thread anyone??

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I think it can be done, why not if no one else wants the land might as well put it to some use.
haven't watched this yet, but there are circumstances where one is entitled to lay claim to a title for land .... Know someone who fenced off and maintained a plot adjacent to his house ... and after 12 years was able to claim and register title to it .. no one argued with it and he later built a new house on it for himself
I know of a few bits that one could probably lay claim to ..... but barely worth owning due to location/topography

Last edited:
Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
haven't watched this yet, but there are circumstances where one is entitled to lay claim to a title for land .... Know someone who fenced off and maintained a plot adjacent to his house ... and after 12 years was able to claim and register title to it .. no one argued with it and he later built a new house on it for himself
I know of a few bits that one could probably lay claim to ..... but barely worth owning due to location/topography
Ive heard of a nice old couple along the road had a nice big garden, someone bought the plot of land next to them to built a house for themselves but the access was very poor. They came to the nice old couple and asked if they could put in s temporary access through their garden to get plant and materials in during the build. The old couple agreed. The build lasted 5 years and two years after the house was completed the old couple went to the new house and asked to get the temporary access removed and garden back, the new folk said give us a bit of time to get it sorted. They never did. Long story short after 7 years they managed to claim to the area as they had been tending it for over 7 years and bullied the old couple out of it ☹️

V8Druid

V8Druid

Ive heard of a nice old couple along the road had a nice big garden, someone bought the plot of land next to them to built a house for themselves but the access was very poor. They came to the nice old couple and asked if they could put in s temporary access through their garden to get plant and materials in during the build. The old couple agreed. The build lasted 5 years and two years after the house was completed the old couple went to the new house and asked to get the temporary access removed and garden back, the new folk said give us a bit of time to get it sorted. They never did. Long story short after 7 years they managed to claim to the area as they had been tending it for over 7 years and bullied the old couple out of it ☹️
could well be different up there Mike, but here statue of limitations for monetary issues is 6 years and was pretty sure 12 for land issues, but may well have changed, since Eddy claimed his plot (some time ago now).
been waiting on a 6 yr expiry on a matter myself, which has just passed the 6 yr point and in the process of sorting ATM ;)

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Toms a local lad with popular YouTube channel but these two videos highlight a few things🙄

M

Monkeybusiness

I'd burn the new house down....

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

What do you do when you have too Much spare time, and the ingredients as follows tykk ice on the fjord a chainsaw and a Outboard motor ?

You make an ice Carousel of course

https://www.nrk.no/video/e2fda900-bbe0-4060-9a76-2f97ffa646b3

Screenshot_20210215-205257_Opera.jpg

V8Druid

V8Druid

Link don't go anywhere mate
does for me ?? :unsure:
pair of loons in flying squirrel suits ... leap off the top of some alp, at 4000 m somewhere and 'fly' down to an aircraft flying below and into it through a 1.2 x 1.6m door in the side of it :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
has to be seen to be believed

V8Druid

V8Druid

lovely to see some of these old films preserved and accessible Fred .... never seen that one before .... anyone know the George at Norton St Philips - a classic example of an old coaching Inn
1615285462743.png

F

fred

will save the knees and back of screeders everywhere. Wonder if its weatherproof for doing patios ?

Furniss

Furniss

Interesting video - my parents and their parents had a few pubs - few dating back to the 1600's I beleive.