video links thread anyone??

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
This looks like an exciting day at work. I bet they are glad the boss invested the the good protection. Driver is pretty cool, but the mate is hopeless calling for backup, he never seemed to get through.

pettsy

pettsy

I’ve seen some pics of the truck afterwards, it’s only like a pickup with a back on it 😲 Got a gun like that with no space or holes to fire back.

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
I’ve seen some pics of the truck afterwards, it’s only like a pickup with a back on it 😲 Got a gun like that with no space or holes to fire back.
I don’t think the driver could do much more and his mate wasn’t up to much. I did like how when the eventually stopped he stompted out with his rifle to sort them out.
I guess what you need is the SUV that was on mythbusters that had a minigun come up out of the roof.

M

Monkeybusiness

I reckon that driver is hard as nails - no messing about with him. The passenger was (quite rightly) crapping himself!!!

pettsy

pettsy

I don’t think the driver could do much more and his mate wasn’t up to much. I did like how when the eventually stopped he stompted out with his rifle to sort them out.
I guess what you need is the SUV that was on mythbusters that had a minigun come up out of the roof.

Driver did well given the circumstances. Possibly ex forces at a guess?

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Obviously the kind of place where doing nothing properly gets you dead, also the kinda place where you don’t call the police in an emergency, you call Robbie and Josh! Because when the sh!t goes down, they will have your back!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Obviously the kind of place where doing nothing properly gets you dead, also the kinda place where you don’t call the police in an emergency, you call Robbie and Josh! Because when the sh!t goes down, they will have your back!
Sarf Afric'n accent .. pretty cool under fire, fair play

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

From my wife's stories...she's ex SA...you don't call the police as they probably running the heist.🤬