CPS
Well-known member
It better
It better
I spend my whole life convincing myself that I’m actually living in Ireland where rules don’t matter!…It better![]()
![]()
Yea I breath a shy of relief every time I get off the ferry back homeI spend my whole life convincing myself that I’m actually living in Ireland where rules don’t matter!…
Say it in a Irish accent and you’ll get away with anythingI spend my whole life convincing myself that I’m actually living in Ireland where rules don’t matter!…
I think it needs another beacon to qualify.
Alright bro ... fancy seeing you here...now then ....... what do we have here ?![]()
we had noticed your presence and thought we'd join youAlright bro ... fancy seeing you here...
Doesn't he know it's amphetamines to improve your driving?
The Cocaine made the trakky 60kphDoesn't he know it's amphetamines to improve your driving?
Such a slow vehicle ...lolThe Cocaine made the trakky 60kph
Trouble is, at a guess it's empty and was hauling either Digestate or dung, which is a agricultural input and totally exempt from any need for O licenses provided the hauling contractor is also spreading the material.... equally if dung the farmer that has created it is well within there rights to transport it. As is either purchaser of the material provided they are the landowner.