She won't go! 😞

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
All's well that ends well I suppose but nothing worse than not getting to the bottom of it.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
nothing worse than an intermittent fault :mad: ..... especially one that rights itself whilst you're trying to find the damned thing :(

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
:mad: I went upto her this afternoon, had a quick look at the dead man lever switch, seems to be in good enough condition, clicked it a few times and sound nice and positive in the action. Thought to myself it's something else causing the issue. Had a look about some of the wiring looking for a bad earth or something. Must have spent 15mins looking and thinking about it. Sat in the seat again and turned the key and instantly fired up. :unsure:. I didn't do anything other than look at it but what ever it is it seems to be fine now. I tried with arm up and down, on and off the seat but starts no matter what!
Well if all you need to do is give it a good hard stare (like Paddington bear:LOL:) I’ll have your numbers then any problems I get you can have a LOOK :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Well if all you need to do is give it a good hard stare (like Paddington bear:LOL:) I’ll have your numbers then any problems I get you can have a LOOK :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Now't like a "Padders hard stare" to put the beejeeezus up summat :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
won't bloody work after that though :rolleyes::(
This statement is freakishly accurate o_O.
Fortunately I had started the machine up and went about putting on the panels, had them all on bar the one under the seat next to the fuse box. Started putting it on and had to poke the wires in a bit to get it in place and she stopped suddenly :unsure: gave the wires a bit wiggle and could hear the sparks as they made contact. Bloody loose wires! Re-did the connection and is now working fine. Thank fcuk I had it running when I put the panels on or I'd have been pulling my hair out again trying to find why it won't start:eek: