Sandhill Plant

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
new things i think moving with the jobs. lovely little setup

Yeh 'tis ... Mick had some bad luck with it just after he had it with the fuel/injector pump, but it got sorted and don't think it's missed a beat since (y) :cool:
Nice, sound bloke ... had his Hill QH and buckets off that for me VA-r, when he bought it a Geith tilt hitch and new bucket set .... been here a couple of times ... hope it all goes well for him .... gonna make some one a nice set up that will :giggle:

P.S. ...... didn't know Mick was on here @Regy53 :unsure:
 
Last edited:
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
No and yes. It’s my duck now :) Mick’s sound
Yeh 'tis ... Mick had some bad luck with it just after he had it with the fuel/injector pump, but it got sorted and don't think it's missed a beat since (y) :cool:
Nice, sound bloke ... had his Hill QH and buckets off that for me VA-r, when he bought it a Geith tilt hitch and new bucket set .... been here a couple of times ... hope it all goes well for him .... gonna make some one a nice set up that will :giggle:

P.S. ...... didn't know Mick was on here @Regy53 :unsure:
Yes sponsored member @Mick Procter
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
I met Mick at the JCB mini digger day a couple of years back. Really nice guy, that will be a sound machine for someone, he's certainly looked after it and I like the forks holder on the trailer - good idea that.
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
So I nabbed 15 loads of planings in the week £150 a load not the cheapest but I desperately needed to sort our entrance to coincide with dealership plans this year
from to this.
9C388C30-A01E-4108-8E99-FC7B47832EC1.png
265EF434-55CC-4FF0-AEB8-079E88387970.jpeg
Have a good 100 tonne left to sort out the yard too. Got my name on another few hundred tonne in the future for more works. Got to give it a good roll next week and hope it stays well.
Business has slowed since December it’s still ok but is way back to last year. Things are tougher for sure I’m very lucky to have a fair reserve and a host of kit to sell for other people.

took in this little number too which is sold to Ibiza already. Had so many attachments I really wanted to keep it to hire it out. I would like to look into specialist hire for the future and have a robocut ready to go also
E4A9FECB-64D8-440A-B4E8-8A59D259C76A.jpeg

we will in the end extend out yard to to the top of the Plainings and fence all round the outside and down beside the other part of the shed but needs work on somebody who needs daily access first. Thst will give us another 15000 sq ft of external yard I suppose and really change the dynamics of the yard .
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
Took in this little number too which is sold to Ibiza already. Had so many attachments I really wanted to keep it to hire it out. I would like to look into specialist hire for the future and have a robocut ready to go also
View attachment 11599

That doesn't look like its done much work, there's still paint on the track frame! Kinda sums up my thoughts on the machine really. Having had a play with one, it looks awesome, so many possibilities with it. But at the end of the day, its not as good as a skid steer or or 3t excavator in their own right so kinda jack of all trades, master of none. Then you see the price!!
Are they still strong money 2nd hand? A high flow one like that would have been close to 50k new - that's not far off 3cx moneyo_O
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
That doesn't look like its done much work, there's still paint on the track frame! Kinda sums up my thoughts on the machine really. Having had a play with one, it looks awesome, so many possibilities with it. But at the end of the day, its not as good as a skid steer or or 3t excavator in their own right so kinda jack of all trades, master of none. Then you see the price!!
Are they still strong money 2nd hand? A high flow one like that would have been close to 50k new - that's not far off 3cx moneyo_O

They also sit well over 4t.... wagon job to shift it anywhere :cry:
 
J

Jimoz

Well-known member
You still sniff a recession coming? Was your thinking late last year? Hopefully we've now got a good year or two with the indecision out of the way
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
That doesn't look like its done much work, there's still paint on the track frame! Kinda sums up my thoughts on the machine really. Having had a play with one, it looks awesome, so many possibilities with it. But at the end of the day, its not as good as a skid steer or or 3t excavator in their own right so kinda jack of all trades, master of none. Then you see the price!!
Are they still strong money 2nd hand? A high flow one like that would have been close to 50k new - that's not far off 3cx moneyo_O

yes it sold for big money and I gave big money for her, it has done some 700 hours but the guy who owned it had a surfacing firm, planned to use it as a one machine does all but ended up using it as a shovel 90 percent of the time. The breaker has done zero work. There was a lot of interest and possible I could of held for a few more ££ but in today’s world was happy for a easy deal

You still sniff a recession coming? Was your thinking late last year? Hopefully we've now got a good year or two with the indecision out of the way

yes, it so sure I predict a recession but just very flat times with everybody moaning about it being quieter, I can see it in my trading figures but what can you do. Used plant is very difficult we rode a great 3cx ride last year having bought and sold 40-50 but I can’t find them again which this time last year we had underwrites and was being offered plenty.
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
Going to be an interesting year. Plenty of contacts are telling me spring has sprung again around here with property deals starting to happen, there is a glut of houses just coming on the market locally and will be interesting to see how quickly the sold boards go up!!
Just putting the roof on a 2 bed house on a plot that we have owned for 10years and inclined to sell it rather than rent it as I am sure we closer to the next crash than the last!!
D3638340-653D-4AC7-A3D8-4072D85C9511.jpeg
D3638340-653D-4AC7-A3D8-4072D85C9511.jpeg
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
You still sniff a recession coming? Was your thinking late last year? Hopefully we've now got a good year or two with the indecision out of the way
We are heading for one. The brexit boost is on ATM but we are overdue at present for a downturn IMHO.
 
Top