Lancs Lad
Well-known member
I wanna see the covering letterI'm putting my CV in for the Craic.
I wanna see the covering letterI'm putting my CV in for the Craic.
Check your PM'scareful what you wish for![]()
Mind if you need a duck I’m your manI'm putting my CV in for the Craic.
Dogshit, you know my opinion..... there is a reason my Peljob from early 2004 is there........ What's that little JCB dumper like...mates just picked one up cheap
![]()
I know I know...just hoped for a....I tried to be polite ..looks tidy etcDogshit, you know my opinion..... there is a reason my Peljob from early 2004 is there.......
To be fair the Builders we have done that job for are on point.Played on the conservatory OSB btwamount of folk whod skimp that and tears would follow
I just bought one of thoseDogshit, you know my opinion..... there is a reason my Peljob from early 2004 is there.......
Just been using a 1 ton dumper it quite a tight alley and did think the tracked dumper might have been better. I think loading the tracked dumper with a 3 ton machine is as painful as squeezeing the 1 ton machine down the alley. Horses for courses as they say. What's that little JCB dumper like...mates just picked one up cheap
![]()
That's because a standard hi tip is 130cm and the pel job is 99cmJust been using a 1 ton dumper it quite a tight alley and did think the tracked dumper might have been better. I think loading the tracked dumper with a 3 ton machine is as painful as squeezeing the 1 ton machine down the alley. Horses for courses as they say
Joking aside, it's the most nimble 500kg with reasonable size skip that I found. So for my landscaping business, paired with a micro, it's the best design to get in and out without causing damage.. What's that little JCB dumper like...mates just picked one up cheap
![]()
You got that tractor fixed then? Do you ever use the front links? I'm contemplating a set for mine, just to have a dozer blade or something on for pushing up flail cuttings. I'm sure I'd find other uses too, and I could use any old weight block so saving me buying the Kubota weights which still aren't delivered (or the deck!!!)
You got that tractor fixed then? Do you ever use the front links? I'm contemplating a set for mine, just to have a dozer blade or something on for pushing up flail cuttings. I'm sure I'd find other uses too, and I could use any old weight block so saving me buying the Kubota weights which still aren't delivered (or the deck!!!)
Glad to see you're getting some use out of the tilt hitch- they are great for the right job. Do you have it on full time or jsut for certain jobs?
I reckon you could really use a Sherpa mateor possibly an older Opico when prices calm down. Would suit your work nicely.
Don’t do it MatthewIs that a Kubota kx030-4?
Proudly still sponsoring itDogshit, you know my opinion..... there is a reason my Peljob from early 2004 is there.......
You got that tractor fixed then? Do you ever use the front links? I'm contemplating a set for mine, just to have a dozer blade or something on for pushing up flail cuttings. I'm sure I'd find other uses too, and I could use any old weight block so saving me buying the Kubota weights which still aren't delivered (or the deck!!!)
Glad to see you're getting some use out of the tilt hitch- they are great for the right job. Do you have it on full time or jsut for certain jobs?
I reckon you could really use a Sherpa mateor possibly an older Opico when prices calm down. Would suit your work nicely.
Proudly still sponsoring it