V8Druid
do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
parental guidance ???Should know that Graham it was on VHS back in the day
parental guidance ???Should know that Graham it was on VHS back in the day
Yep as he's not very family friendly viewingparental guidance ???![]()
If he swallows the soap...Yep as he's not very family friendly viewing
I'll get a go pro..... If only to beat social media superstar @GunnersIf he swallows the soap...
We need the UKs answer to diesel creek and Andrew camarrata rolled into one![]()
let's hope it's better than his usual 'camera action' ........ and he keeps a lens cloth to handI'll get a go pro..... If only to beat social media superstar @Gunners
Hate to piss on your chips, but youโre not in his leagueโฆ..I'll get a go pro..... If only to beat social media superstar @Gunners
link please LLI've just seen LinkedIn you lil twat
I'm going to start charging for marketing advice![]()
I've just seen LinkedIn you lil twat
I'm going to start charging for marketing advice![]()
Search Guy Nicholls...Rory just beat him to it with a new Tier 0 dumperlink please LL![]()
We also do Tracked Dumpers you know.Search Guy Nicholls...Rory just beat him to it with a new Tier 0 dumper
Prinoth?We also do Tracked Dumpers you know.![]()
You doing this just to tease me!!View attachment 32516
Worth her weight in gold...... Little garage door removal job..... off on a longish hire tomorrow.
First Japanese garden built around a garage door I've ever seenView attachment 32516
Worth her weight in gold...... Little garage door removal job..... off on a longish hire tomorrow.