R.Sanders Plant

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
1647674287380.png

1647674302702.png

1647674329682.png
1647674354264.png
1647674382994.png
1647674396822.png
1647674411466.png
1647674459776.png
1647674484463.png
1647674494902.png

Another week Nailed.
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
Dogshit, you know my opinion..... there is a reason my Peljob from early 2004 is there.......
I know I know...just hoped for a....I tried to be polite ..looks tidy etc 🤦‍♂️

Played on the conservatory OSB btw 👌 amount of folk whod skimp that and tears would follow
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
👌. What's that little JCB dumper like...mates just picked one up cheap 😏
Just been using a 1 ton dumper it quite a tight alley and did think the tracked dumper might have been better. I think loading the tracked dumper with a 3 ton machine is as painful as squeezeing the 1 ton machine down the alley. Horses for courses as they say
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Just been using a 1 ton dumper it quite a tight alley and did think the tracked dumper might have been better. I think loading the tracked dumper with a 3 ton machine is as painful as squeezeing the 1 ton machine down the alley. Horses for courses as they say
That's because a standard hi tip is 130cm and the pel job is 99cm
 
M

Maxus

Well-known member
👌. What's that little JCB dumper like...mates just picked one up cheap 😏
Joking aside, it's the most nimble 500kg with reasonable size skip that I found. So for my landscaping business, paired with a micro, it's the best design to get in and out without causing damage.

I looked at hinowa and slanetrac and they seem huge by comparison. Although they fit through a gate, it's very tight and when your going in and out repeatedly, and around corners, it's potentially a problem.

Plus they're yellow which is my favourite colour.
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
You got that tractor fixed then? Do you ever use the front links? I'm contemplating a set for mine, just to have a dozer blade or something on for pushing up flail cuttings. I'm sure I'd find other uses too, and I could use any old weight block so saving me buying the Kubota weights which still aren't delivered (or the deck!!!)

Glad to see you're getting some use out of the tilt hitch- they are great for the right job. Do you have it on full time or jsut for certain jobs?

I reckon you could really use a Sherpa mate ;) or possibly an older Opico when prices calm down. Would suit your work nicely.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
You got that tractor fixed then? Do you ever use the front links? I'm contemplating a set for mine, just to have a dozer blade or something on for pushing up flail cuttings. I'm sure I'd find other uses too, and I could use any old weight block so saving me buying the Kubota weights which still aren't delivered (or the deck!!!)

Glad to see you're getting some use out of the tilt hitch- they are great for the right job. Do you have it on full time or jsut for certain jobs?

I reckon you could really use a Sherpa mate ;) or possibly an older Opico when prices calm down. Would suit your work nicely.

The tractor has a Lewis (🤮) Land Lugger 250 loader. Demounts in a couple minutes and surprisingly the tractor actually has the balls to work it, Tbh it lives on the tractor Most the time.

I've doctored my GH94 trailer by hacking the bucket rest off and the tractor, loader and stone burier fits. Just working out if I get the GH94 Gap plant 5 stud special trailer or go balls out on a new lorry...... Not made my mind up yet.

Tilt hitch lives on the 016.... I've 3x 1.5t machines now so it makes sense just to leave it on there, TB015 has a Q/H and I've not decided on the bobcat yet...... I've a full set of buckets for all machines but the pin spacing on the bobcat is mildly different.
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
You got that tractor fixed then? Do you ever use the front links? I'm contemplating a set for mine, just to have a dozer blade or something on for pushing up flail cuttings. I'm sure I'd find other uses too, and I could use any old weight block so saving me buying the Kubota weights which still aren't delivered (or the deck!!!)

Glad to see you're getting some use out of the tilt hitch- they are great for the right job. Do you have it on full time or jsut for certain jobs?

I reckon you could really use a Sherpa mate ;) or possibly an older Opico when prices calm down. Would suit your work nicely.

Front links are great for the simple reason you carry 2 implements or an implement and a trailer to save a second trip even if it's just the other end of the field.
As you have the multione and auger the other uses such as post banger one end and carrying rack the other end probably wouldn't come into it. But carrying 2 attachments around is great. ( Even more fun on big tractors down the road and no way of seeing where your going.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Proudly still sponsoring it

Has anyone rung you about "the verge" yet. Had a nasty person bullying me the other day so I told them to moan at my boss 🤣

Coincidentally, loader.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220319_130719.jpg
    IMG_20220319_130719.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Top