R.Sanders Plant

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
What's she like? I've just cleared 200m2 by hand..😤
Not used it yet. Need the ground to dry up.

First Impressions.... @doobin the coded chef has been at it..... although admittedly not sendback horrendous. Bulk of the main components seem sound enough. Little things are the pita, back press roller is oval one side, links to adjust roller need modifying as they won't turn 360' whilst attached.

Plus sides the tines and grading bars are replaceable. and you can individually remove the grading bars to increase/decrease soil quality..... It wants some wear plates making for the bottom..... experience shows with toppers they are needed.

It's a 2020 model which has obviously been in storage.... I'm not fussed but it goes to show they don't sell that many.

Jury is out..... I'm keen to try it.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Not used it yet. Need the ground to dry up.

First Impressions.... @doobin the coded chef has been at it..... although admittedly not sendback horrendous. Bulk of the main components seem sound enough. Little things are the pita, back press roller is oval one side, links to adjust roller need modifying as they won't turn 360' whilst attached.

Plus sides the tines and grading bars are replaceable. and you can individually remove the grading bars to increase/decrease soil quality..... It wants some wear plates making for the bottom..... experience shows with toppers they are needed.

It's a 2020 model which has obviously been in storage.... I'm not fussed but it goes to show they don't sell that many.

Jury is out..... I'm keen to try it.
What is it?? :unsure: stone burier ??

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
some more

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 305
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 232
V8Druid

V8Druid

catching some rays ...... while it shows itself :LOL:

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
More s**t going on.....

Those books are outstanding!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 136
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 139
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

More s**t going on.....

Those books are outstanding!
Good sh*t😎
Had a nosy at a few of them books bout tenner each on fleabay?....love that era..some of the engineering projects they knocked up during ww2 makes modern stuff look embarrassing 🤦‍♂️
Dad's uncle worked on the airfields for the yanks ...he's got some incredible stories.😎

V8Druid

V8Druid

Didn’t realise you lived in Lilliput!
What’s the other side of the bridge?
Do people move house via wheelbarrow?!
the other side of the bridge :LOL::p ...... it's accessible via an alternate route ...... there's a canal on top of it
you tend to duck going under it on a motor bike :ROFLMAO: ....... built in the days when even the horses learned to duck :giggle::giggle:

M

Monkeybusiness

the other side of the bridge :LOL::p ...... it's accessible via an alternate route ...... there's a canal on top of it
you tend to duck going under it on a motor bike :ROFLMAO: ....... built in the days when even the horses learned to duck :giggle::giggle:
If there’s an alternative route wtf did six-toes go to the trouble of convertible-ising his digger then?!