S
Smiffy
Well-known member
So is it worth putting decent tools in a parkside box then?![]()
Have we just cracked the security issue!
To be fair that might not be the worst idea !!
So is it worth putting decent tools in a parkside box then?![]()
Have we just cracked the security issue!
Bollocks is itBetter than the expensive red impact....
That's on my list had my eye on it fir a bit! Love my M12 1/2 but need bit more grunt without a big monster. So it's rated then doob ?Bollocks is itI bought this last week:
It's got the same kind of power as my Makita 3/4". Incredibly impressive. I'm a convert to Milwukee from Makita now, everything is more powerful and yet cheaper (often considerably so!)
Donāt get me wrong if you just dodging about with it, it will be great. Iām always falling victim of the centre aisle of Aldi and Lidl. Bought half a dozen of these sets last summer, great for the operators/Formen to have in the van/jeep. All that for Ā£80 quidTime will tell, but at Ā£50 I can't fault it.
Need to get some stickers made for the back of the van āParkerside tools left in this vehicle overnightāAll well and good if they have the tools you need in stock when they nick them
Although I have heard of some readies having breaking and they leave the parkside stuff or see parkside stuff and don't bother to look any further as it's not worth the time
That is impressive. I just took the spec from the link provided by Doob. How much did yours cost?https://uk.milwaukeetool.eu/en-gb/o...act-wrench-with-friction-ring/m18-onefhiwf12/
thatās the Milwaukee 1/2 gun I have claims to have 1898 Nm torque for slackening and 1356 Nm for tightening. Came with 5amp batteries I bought some 9amp ones and itās a different animal with the 9amp batteries.
Oh my, youāve changed! I thought you were blue through and through!Bollocks is itI bought this last week:
It's got the same kind of power as my Makita 3/4". Incredibly impressive. I'm a convert to Milwukee from Makita now, everything is more powerful and yet cheaper (often considerably so!)
Tbh between the main 3 especially makita and milwaukee there's not a lot between any of the cordless gear across the range. It mostly boils down to who released a tool most recently. I've still got a makita 14v li ion impact driver from 2006, still more than capable of putting screws in.I wasnāt overly impressed by the Milwaukee big 3/4ā drive wrench. Itās definitely no more powerful than my Makita 3/4 despite the torque claimed on the packet, I had a dump trailer in the yard with seized wheel nuts, the mechanic had his Milwaukee with full batteries- it wouldnāt touch it- I quietly went and got my Makita and was shocked how easily it spun them off.
That is impressive. I just took the spec from the link provided by Doob. How much did yours cost?
If you have the manual I'd appreciate it!Glad to see the old dumper doing service as a power pack.
If that is a Helac power tilt I have a manual for it if you want a copy.
Donāt talk to me about hitches@Hg2702 you prick the pins don't match
Oh and a Pond....
And a Stone.... the 200 series are s**t.... I rest my case.