R.Sanders Plant

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
Lad I was working with yesterday sells metabo and he said one bloke whenever he buys a new drill etc he always buys a can of bright flouro spray paint as well ..minute he gets back to yard he covers the vents and blasts the whole tool and case with spray paint...never lost a tool yet!
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
Bollocks is it :ROFLMAO: I bought this last week:


It's got the same kind of power as my Makita 3/4". Incredibly impressive. I'm a convert to Milwukee from Makita now, everything is more powerful and yet cheaper (often considerably so!)
That's on my list had my eye on it fir a bit! Love my M12 1/2 but need bit more grunt without a big monster. So it's rated then doob ?šŸ˜Ž
 
Mark

Mark

Well-known member
Time will tell, but at £50 I can't fault it.
Don’t get me wrong if you just dodging about with it, it will be great. I’m always falling victim of the centre aisle of Aldi and Lidl. Bought half a dozen of these sets last summer, great for the operators/Formen to have in the van/jeep. All that for Ā£80 quid 😳
 

Attachments

  • ECF64CBF-E72E-41F8-B94D-D0F10C8BF221.jpeg
    ECF64CBF-E72E-41F8-B94D-D0F10C8BF221.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 297
Mark

Mark

Well-known member
All well and good if they have the tools you need in stock when they nick them
Although I have heard of some readies having breaking and they leave the parkside stuff or see parkside stuff and don't bother to look any further as it's not worth the time
Need to get some stickers made for the back of the van ā€œParkerside tools left in this vehicle overnightā€ 🤣🤣
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
According to the spec on line 400nm of torque which is pretty impressive for £50. The Milwaukee mentioned is 745nm, but is nearly 5x the price.
For general use the Lidl one seems good, but if you really need to undo something that is too tight and don't want to resort to breaker bars and scaffold poles I'm sure you will feel the Milwaukee is money well spent as it spins the nut off.
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Storrsy

Storrsy

Well-known member
I wasn’t overly impressed by the Milwaukee big 3/4ā€ drive wrench. It’s definitely no more powerful than my Makita 3/4 despite the torque claimed on the packet, I had a dump trailer in the yard with seized wheel nuts, the mechanic had his Milwaukee with full batteries- it wouldn’t touch it- I quietly went and got my Makita and was shocked how easily it spun them off.
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
I wasn’t overly impressed by the Milwaukee big 3/4ā€ drive wrench. It’s definitely no more powerful than my Makita 3/4 despite the torque claimed on the packet, I had a dump trailer in the yard with seized wheel nuts, the mechanic had his Milwaukee with full batteries- it wouldn’t touch it- I quietly went and got my Makita and was shocked how easily it spun them off.
Tbh between the main 3 especially makita and milwaukee there's not a lot between any of the cordless gear across the range. It mostly boils down to who released a tool most recently. I've still got a makita 14v li ion impact driver from 2006, still more than capable of putting screws in.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
was flicking through Screwfix's latest flyer in the post the other day and it struck me that it might not be too long before one might struggle to get corded gear? :oops:
so little in there :unsure:
on a similar note .. new car ad.s on the box ... ain't many that aren't hybrids or plug ins ... diesel's a dirty word and a non existent option, it would appear, for many models .... :rolleyes:
 
Mark

Mark

Well-known member
That is impressive. I just took the spec from the link provided by Doob. How much did yours cost?

Bought this one a couple weeks back for one of the fitters Ā£382.50 plus vat. That’s with charger 5amp and 9amp batteries. Depending on what batteries you want with it price goes up or down. I would recommend getting at least one 9amp battery.
 
Last edited:
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
@Hg2702 you prick the pins don't match :ROFLMAO:

Oh and a Pond....

And a Stone.... the 200 series are s**t.... I rest my case.
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 201
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 184
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 197
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Glad to see the old dumper doing service as a power pack.
If that is a Helac power tilt I have a manual for it if you want a copy.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Glad to see the old dumper doing service as a power pack.
If that is a Helac power tilt I have a manual for it if you want a copy.
If you have the manual I'd appreciate it!

Almost took the auxiliary pipework off it tbh as when used as a dumper it's a bit vulnerable...... But Needs to stay after today....
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Emailed you a PDF.
Auxilary connects could possibly be better sited, but they were there to work a sieve and conveyor on the forks.
 
Top