TiltyShaun
Well-known member
At first glance I thought you was going to be a criminal crushing that stuff!!Concrete blocks and Render![]()
At first glance I thought you was going to be a criminal crushing that stuff!!Concrete blocks and Render![]()
Some big old lumps lot faster crushing if it's broke up less and less chance of bridging the jaws. Or you hiring a big crusher in?
Look bigger on pics that's all.Those lumps will piss through. Mostly About 9'x9' max size. Kue Ken won't stop for those. Will likely struggle to catch the crusher as it won't take much for it to fire through the jaws.
Look bigger on pics that's all.
There's one in every village.Thats what she said![]()
better than a 1RB any timeRather you than me on that heap of crap mate!![]()
Or a Spear and Jacksonbetter than a 1RB any time![]()
It’s the mass-ex versionIt seems to have a long boom and short dipper. Stops you abusing the blade I suppose
![]()
Just a old stone land drain in the corner that I did'nt find till yesterdayWhat was the drain for then to keep the level down?
Oh new pond then