We could all have a piece of that.it's the role i'm best qualified for![]()
Do you get to run things like a absolute hero to see if you can break them?![]()
![]()
It’s not a dream, it’s reality! It’s Rory’s job on a daily basis, only difference is he’s playing the repair bill!Rory's second dream job![]()
Great Advert for Takeuchi That we are still in business..... Volvo not so muchIt’s not a dream, it’s reality! It’s Rory’s job on a daily basis, only difference is he’s playing the repair bill!![]()
They had one at sed could have been 07/08 kept throwing tracks off. Was a clarty year there never seen one over here since. Yanks seem to love em.I’d like to try out one of Tak’s compact track loaders. They look beasts. Never seen one over here.
I reckon if you can destroy a 175 the jobs not for you.Great Advert for Takeuchi That we are still in business..... Volvo not so much![]()
Only with the proper guards in place RoryDo you get to run things like a absolute hero to see if you can break them?![]()
![]()
And a thumb on both handsWow 4 fingerson both fingers
![]()
Nae, I just take care of my paws
You should start a skincare thread!Nae, I just take care of my paws![]()
Well if there is a market I’ll do the lady’sThere was a thread on the farming forum about a guy who wanted to wallow in cow muck and pay for the privilege.
Wonder if theres folks about that wants to be touched by dirty rough hands![]()
you wanna get some Wurth hand cleaner Paul ...... an' a nail brush ..... mine are usually in that state 'til I get the "Hand Reiniger" on 'em ... best soap I've ever hadto be fair dan you are a dirty bugger
Can you book me in please this is mine after I’ve washed them twice and had a shower
View attachment 15249View attachment 15250