R.Sanders Plant

Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Nice carrying bed. Looks very professional. Others I’ve seen chain straight on to the digger. That seems a much better idea.
Graham
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Nice carrying bed. Looks very professional. Others I’ve seen chain straight on to the digger. That seems a much better idea.
Graham

We do both Graham. Carrying bed will shift up to 3.5tonners and the 5t ZTS takeuchis have 4 lifting points on the frames.

Meanwhile
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190325_083940.jpg
    IMG_20190325_083940.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_20190325_120651.jpg
    IMG_20190325_120651.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 429
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
been busy:love:
 

Attachments

  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 384
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 373
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 357
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 330
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 334
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 403
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Well that's me done. Another good hire over... Could of had another week but I dislike scratching and theres another young gun there who may not have work elsewhere next week... so duck out and let him get the extra and I can catch up with my own stuff!

Got a good two weeks on my stuff, then hopefully off to another HE site I've been to look at this morning. :oops: Seems they want me back so the standards of drivers must be pretty awful :unsure:
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 342
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 432
Danny

Danny

Well-known member
Cant beat a good hire, looks like you have impressed the right people. Did look a smart job looking in from the road!
 
Hg2702

Hg2702

Well-known member
I dont no much about long reaches, nor no much about what hes had done by JCC but surley Eddie is dreaming at that price?

Seems to get through a lot of kit in a sort space of time mind, guess it’s a being in the right place at the right time
 
Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Well-known member
But it looks like it’s done nothing in its new incarnation? Never done a days work in that trim. What’s the point of it? Building a machine just to sell it on? Bit risky in a specialist market.
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
Does make you wonder why build a machine to that spec and only use it for 330 hours.
Graham
 
tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
Does make you wonder why build a machine to that spec and only use it for 330 hours.
Graham
i don't think he did from what I have seen on arbnet it was a used low hour machine that he has specded up to his standard and then is offering for sale a sort of this is what I think you need in a ready made package that was only built to sell on
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
i don't think he did from what I have seen on arbnet it was a used low hour machine that he has specded up to his standard and then is offering for sale a sort of this is what I think you need in a ready made package that was only built to sell on
A lot of risk I would have thought building that on spec. Would seem to be a limited market for that type of machine, but good luck to him if he can make it pay.
Graham
 
Top