R.Sanders Plant

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I had a visit from the Tilty twisty boys in yellow on Monday as they needed a field to drive around with a yellow thing with a yellow think on the end.

I at least got a new hat!

Forgot to say this lot came last week.... f**k knows what I've done to deserve it.... the greatest gift of all is the box it came in which I'm toying with filling with Holepunchings and sending to a random Friend or Enemy :ROFLMAO:(y)

Thanks @Engcon UK

Edit - Just wondering if it's a gift for not breaking a tilt hitch or bucket yet.... If so I must confess I've not yet tried :ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 478
Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
Forgot to say this lot came last week.... f**k knows what I've done to deserve it.... the greatest gift of all is the box it came in which I'm toying with filling with Holepunchings and sending to a random Friend or Enemy :ROFLMAO:(y)

Thanks @Engcon UK

Edit - Just wondering if it's a gift for not breaking a tilt hitch or bucket yet.... If so I must confess I've not yet tried :ROFLMAO:

I'll plead guilty to that Rory. What prompted me was your complaint that you had a visit from the guys from Uttoxeter and didn't get a hat. Having invested in an Engcon tilty (but not twisty) thing gets you on the apparel ladder, of sorts. I didn't know Andrew had put a Bruce the Moose in as well, though.:eek:
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I'll plead guilty to that Rory. What prompted me was your complaint that you had a visit from the guys from Uttoxeter and didn't get a hat. Having invested in an Engcon tilty (but not twisty) thing gets you on the apparel ladder, of sorts. I didn't know Andrew had put a Bruce the Moose in as well, though.:eek:
Does my S50 hitch qualify me then Robert :rolleyes: :giggle:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Does my S50 hitch qualify me then Robert :rolleyes::giggle:

Pfft God no, It's not a S45. Get with the times gramp's :ROFLMAO:

Fairplay Robert and thankyou.... TBH I never get freebies unless I steal them from the likes of plantworx..... last year I bludgeoned a Hat out of the CBL rep on the takeuchi stand :rolleyes: Shame you have to bludgeon them.... perhaps I should have a change in my honesty policy and start openly lying about the quality of machines.... Might get more free stuff then :oops:

Sad news anyway gentlemen... TB175/RX2 which Adam (CBL's finest wagon driver) refers affectionately to as Jam now has a s**t green beacon. :cry: This saddens me greatly but alas she's heading onto a Highways England job later this week and we have been advised that whilst it's not a requirement the H&S department like to see it. :cautious:

Gave her some Aerosol paint too today and will be doing the counterweight tomorrow.... You can't paint a turd, but you can sprinkle it with glitter :ROFLMAO:

Site is coming on, digging footings today and tomorrow. then we are gone... ground is wet but far drier than I feared.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 419
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 367
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 375
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 432
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Lorry booked... Wonder if it'll make a few people spit there tea out :ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 376
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 381
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 380
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 427
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
[QUOTE="JD450A]Lorry booked... Wonder if it'll make a few people spit there tea out :ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE]
What am I missing?
Graham
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
I thought it was because he's smeared s**t all over that nice clean stone and the site looks like a bomb's hit it....
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I thought it was because he's smeared s**t all over that nice clean stone and the site looks like a bomb's hit it....

Can't do a lot else with wet material Doob. You either dig in the dry weather. Muck away all the wet stuff or leave it in heaps (Preferably sealed).

This gear is too wet to seal up from the top, not enough space on site to access it from the bottom, and the reality is it's just as well left open to dry and can be sealed up by the ground works boys after they have poured and brought it up do DPC. A lot of it will be used on site as it dries and the material that is "Smeared over the clean stone" is in fact a compacted levelled bund of Dry Clay that has been kept separate and brought up above formation, little bit of £7 a ton 75 clean thrown over the top to dress it for the pump as and when it comes to sit the front axle on. Key to it is segregation of materials as they arise so that as little as possible goes offsite.

Only things I would normally like to do which I haven't done here are the aforementioned sealing of heaps and also reducing the site to one flat level.... the latter hasn't been done as the entire site is below finish subsoil grade anyway and f****ng wet.... A quick scrape off of the worst wet gear on the way out was what it got and that's it, we are short for space anyway so there is absolutely no point making extra material to try and store.... Nor is there any point building levels up beside trenches until the concrete is poured.

Hope that explanation gives you the reason why to your eye it looks like a shithole.... To mine it does too but there is usually a reason for it.;)
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
is it to do with the green beacon on the roof?
Yes hateful f****ng things. But apparently there all the rage and I should have one too.... Utter shite. It is hardwired too unfortunately so not as fun or simple as just plugging the bastard in

She's landed anyway.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190321_145048.jpg
    IMG_20190321_145048.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_20190321_130136.jpg
    IMG_20190321_130136.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_20190321_165112.jpg
    IMG_20190321_165112.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_20190321_184242.jpg
    IMG_20190321_184242.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 295
Top