Grahams
Don't complain - suggest what's better
Nice carrying bed. Looks very professional. Others I’ve seen chain straight on to the digger. That seems a much better idea.
Graham
Graham
Nice carrying bed. Looks very professional. Others I’ve seen chain straight on to the digger. That seems a much better idea.
Graham
One Rory is plenty enough!.He’s cloned himself, there now two Rory’s! ........now there’s a scary thought!
![]()
that your new Kommie Rory ?been busy![]()
Here you go rory, now you've mastered the long reach:
https://www.mascus.co.uk/construction/used-crawler-excavators/jcb-js-145-lc/yezbseyl.html
I dont no much about long reaches, nor no much about what hes had done by JCC but surley Eddie is dreaming at that price?
Well it looks like he's scuffed the counterweightNever done a days work in that trim. .
Well it looks like he's scuffed the counterweight![]()
i don't think he did from what I have seen on arbnet it was a used low hour machine that he has specded up to his standard and then is offering for sale a sort of this is what I think you need in a ready made package that was only built to sell onDoes make you wonder why build a machine to that spec and only use it for 330 hours.
Graham
A lot of risk I would have thought building that on spec. Would seem to be a limited market for that type of machine, but good luck to him if he can make it pay.i don't think he did from what I have seen on arbnet it was a used low hour machine that he has specded up to his standard and then is offering for sale a sort of this is what I think you need in a ready made package that was only built to sell on
Apparently that's a optional extra, I'd guess it's been spec'd for the hire marketDoes make you wonder why build a machine to that spec and only use it for 330 hours.
Graham