Client.... He's alright, but the insinuation pegs and lines have any impact on me cutting a road is quite imaginativeWho did the sand line in first pic ? Was it your cousin eyes touching![]()
I think it needs putting down to put it out of its misery
It cost me £700..... as much as I hate Hymac's this one wants to live!I think it needs putting down to put it out of its misery![]()
About time u started utube channel. Folk love watching stuff come back from the deadIt cost me £700..... as much as I hate Hymac's this one wants to live!
I'm not PG.About time u started utube channel. Folk love watching stuff come back from the dead![]()
All the more reasonI'm not PG.
That only mater's if you want ad moneyI'm not PG.
Rory sanders stars in… ‘sanders dirty hoe’I'm not PG.
...featuring his greased nipples....Rory sanders stars in… ‘sanders dirty hoe’
I'm starting to have doubts...featuring his greased nipples....
PhotoGenicI am definitely getting old....... WTF is PG??????????
![]()
Careful what you wish forI'm starting to have doubts
Should know that Graham it was on VHS back in the dayI am definitely getting old....... WTF is PG??????????
![]()