R.Sanders Plant

Dr pecker

Dr pecker

Well-known member
Green ones look w4nk. Not that it'll break any different to gold ones. I've had to put my t60 on the dx19 as my atlas isn't healthy at the mo.
It's alright Alex, I ordered some gold paint with my next batch😁
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
So to update. Had a little spin out past couple days, mostly as i'm sick of mini diggers and patchy weather. Theres lots to do but have been flat ooooowt since the start of the year.

Went down the road to tackle this.... Buttery Spread the Split Rims and got the tyres up. Engine is Sweet (I had easy started her but I fully expect her to start on key without assistance next time I go down).

Got trouble with this valve.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/123743943982 Basically the Aluminium body has corroded away in a particular spot..... anywhere else would be fine, but the position is allowing blood to escape..... Hopefully it can be Tig'd.
1644007811317.png
1644007829166.png

1644007851089.png
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
So to update. Had a little spin out past couple days, mostly as i'm sick of mini diggers and patchy weather. Theres lots to do but have been flat ooooowt since the start of the year.
Went down the road to tackle this.... Buttery Spread the Split Rims and got the tyres up. Engine is Sweet (I had easy started her but I fully expect her to start on key without assistance next time I go down).
Got trouble with this valve.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/123743943982 Basically the Aluminium body has corroded away in a particular spot..... anywhere else would be fine, but the position is allowing blood to escape..... Hopefully it can be Tig'd.
View attachment 31935View attachment 31936
View attachment 31937
where's the spot ??
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
what a PITFA .... :cry::cry:
after a conversation, that is not an easy fix :cry:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Onto the next clusterfuck :ROFLMAO: Apparently I have to wear my hardhat on this one :cry: We first looked at this prior to Christmas, basically a pals job that went a little sideways/got a little bigger as the ground that "was there" wasn't.... Got to dig down the back side of the wall and soil nail/rock bolt the bank as we go down before they can then remove the wall and start rebuilding.... nice little number.
 

Attachments

  • 1644306202436.png
    1644306202436.png
    1 MB · Views: 285
  • 1644306229727.png
    1644306229727.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 225
  • 1644306246499.png
    1644306246499.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 235
  • 1644306262451.png
    1644306262451.png
    767.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 1644306283989.png
    1644306283989.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 267
Routy56

Routy56

Well-known member
Onto the next clusterfuck :ROFLMAO: Apparently I have to wear my hardhat on this one :cry: We first looked at this prior to Christmas, basically a pals job that went a little sideways/got a little bigger as the ground that "was there" wasn't.... Got to dig down the back side of the wall and soil nail/rock bolt the bank as we go down before they can then remove the wall and start rebuilding.... nice little number.
Interesting 'little' job Rory - WTF can possibly go wrong :ROFLMAO:
Guys on this forum will probably pop up and give yer advice on retaining walls and drainage etc.🤓
You could be there for weeks.......:unsure:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Interesting 'little' job Rory - WTF can possibly go wrong :ROFLMAO:
Guys on this forum will probably pop up and give yer advice on retaining walls and drainage etc.🤓
You could be there for weeks.......:unsure:

I have the Royal Engineers Handbook and Big book on roads which covers both the engineering side and actual construction details on how to build permanent retaining structures out of random s**t you've found laying about. But to be blunt I couldn't give a flying F*** as I'll be digging it out and walking away.

I've a 10' high sleeper wall to continue later this month from where someone else left off. Tidy prexisting design we will copy, 10"x10" RSJ's..... I'm planning on 10' below, 10' above with deadmen and tiebacks behind the wall......

Advice is rarely any good. Considering this wall is only 9" and is upright I'm saying we will soon be into rock..... The crack is longitudinal which says to me the ground/footing under it is compromised, not the pressure bearing from above..... engineers say different it would seem.
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
I have the Royal Engineers Handbook and Big book on roads which covers both the engineering side and actual construction details on how to build permanent retaining structures out of random s**t you've found laying about. But to be blunt I couldn't give a flying F*** as I'll be digging it out and walking away.

I've a 10' high sleeper wall to continue later this month from where someone else left off. Tidy prexisting design we will copy, 10"x10" RSJ's..... I'm planning on 10' below, 10' above with deadmen and tiebacks behind the wall......

Advice is rarely any good. Considering this wall is only 9" and is upright I'm saying we will soon be into rock..... The crack is longitudinal which says to me the ground/footing under it is compromised, not the pressure bearing from above..... engineers say different it would seem.
Just need someone to read it to you then😂😂
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Problems...... Went to my new go to at MST..... new tracks will be down on Monday.
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 209
Top