R.Sanders Plant

Thomas7740

Thomas7740

Well-known member
Grey area.

Have had BC before questioning the depth of footings, but then it was Rory spec made ground..... Hard as f**k and unfortunately landscaped in so you can't see it.

Personally unless a Geotech comes in and does a compaction test it's a No..... Whilst I always engineer fill jobs like this bottom line is I'm not a Geotech.

For that reason I tend to dig through the fill. Or tell em to pile. Depending on the situation
Same as here then, foundations always on original ground.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Last time we did a cut And fill pad for a house, bco had us dig down to good ground then install 1200 concrete rings then fill them with concrete then ring beam on top of the peers. Was 4m or so though in places. We’d sheep’s footed it as it came up.
Be as cheap to odex pile it.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
200 Series..... Pfft.....
1624654954787.png
1624654970415.png
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I have our little Atlas Copco with A LD, MD and a Thor Hammer, alongside the Atlas Copco Rock drill, Air Pick and Air Disc cutter....... I might also of found the man to pilot it too.
hell of a commute though
Holman compair and coupla lads....pfft.
WTF is the totem pole doing in the middle of a car park Rory
1624658471599.png


hope you dug up the right car park and weren't relying on yer sat nav to find it :oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
f**k you all today, thankyou. 🤣
 

Attachments

  • 16247218851928399653716920885159.jpg
    16247218851928399653716920885159.jpg
    408.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 16247218941036761667162293850292.jpg
    16247218941036761667162293850292.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 203
Top