Poxy Weather

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

looking at the number of members on line this evening -- and throughout the day today ....... I'd guess the weather is as sh1t around the country as it has been here all day
had the heating on last night - again - and monsoon/stair-rods rain all night:oops:.... July be bolloxed :rolleyes::cry: - - - grass'll be growing like f**k and too wet to do anything about :mad::mad:
Down in Surrey...shite then nice ..repeat.
Been better in Lancs lately tbf which is unusual..

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
the adage here is if you can see abergavenny its around 15 mins till it rains ,if you can't see aber its 7 mins
lived in Raglan for a few years, between Aber and you (for them's don't know the locale) ...
totally different weather - own microclimate there ..
low rain fall and usually 100% better than Aber, weather-wise (y)

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Trying the southern thing😂 had to go to Portland , weather came out beutifull afternoon. Cracking day.👌 Lovely spot not been for 20 years.

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

The last week the weather has been Sunshine, Sunshine and more Sunshine, with a temp of +27 to 30 Celsius.
90% of the time The wind has been below 3 mpc. If I hadn't been on Holiday I would definitely tried this one 😋🤣

206573686_10158249526531149_4783438639863775472_n.jpg

Giles

Giles

How’s everyone getting on with the heat, I was doing some fencing on Saturday in direct sun and despite drinking gallons of cold water couldn’t stay cool. So bought a paddling pool on way home and spent most of Sunday in it.

Florida cab season or those lucky enough to have ac.

any 3 tonners have ac as standard/option that isn’t ugly cab top unit?

Attachments

• F601358B-2B6C-4E02-A0C3-A2AEF6A0E9C9.jpeg
    F601358B-2B6C-4E02-A0C3-A2AEF6A0E9C9.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
doobin

doobin

How’s everyone getting on with the heat, Ines doing some fencing on Saturday in direct sun and despite drinking gallons of cold water couldn’t stay cool. So bought a paddling pool on way home and spent most of Sunday in it.

Florida cap season or those lucky enough to have ac.

CAT do. All the way down to 1.9t!!!

Left hooker

Left hooker

How’s everyone getting on with the heat, I was doing some fencing on Saturday in direct sun and despite drinking gallons of cold water couldn’t stay cool. So bought a paddling pool on way home and spent most of Sunday in it.

Florida cab season or those lucky enough to have ac.

3 ton Hitachi's do similar cab to mine for size on t ton

Left hooker

Left hooker

I'm on a demo job today hot sweaty and dust and glass fiber insulation sticking making it hot and itchy 🥵 sorting the rubbish out of the concrete prefab building
IMG_20210720_122700.jpg