Plantworx 2019

M

Monkeybusiness

Anyone going?
A mate has organised a bus from Nantwich on the Thursday 13th (£25 a head) if of interest to anyone - there are still a few spare places I believe. The more the merrier, but he needs to confirm numbers in the next week or so.

Nick...

Nick...

I’m going and looking foreward to it.the last one at bruntingthorpe was great along with the. Mud
Nick...

CPS

CPS

Anyone going?
A mate has organised a bus from Nantwich on the Thursday 13th (£25 a head) if of interest to anyone - there are still a few spare places I believe. The more the merrier, but he needs to confirm numbers in the next week or so.
That could be a rough bus to be on😣🍺😁

M

Monkeybusiness

That could be a rough bus to be on😣🍺😁
There were a lot of crossed legs on the one that returned from the APF - it got quieter and quieter the longer we were on it!!! M6 toll services were a very welcome site indeed!!!

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Gents, whos going for what days its a bit away but would be good to meet anybody.

Last time we had a stand but tbh it paid for itself i just found the organizers hard work plus it means you dont get much chit chat in with talking about stuff that seemed to come to nothing. While also flying flags for the other ship

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I most likely won't be. Peterborough is a long way and I get the feeling it will all be abit s**t this year 😟

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
Ahh........

Let's up the stakes a bit. There's an Engcon/Q-Safe belt for the first of you to make it to our stand:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::coffee:

belt.jpg

Engcon UK

Engcon UK

The Noble Art of Digging
I'm intrigued........

What would you do with one - make a kilt? Are you planning to take Ollie on in the legs competition?

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
I'm intrigued........

What would you do with one - make a kilt? Are you planning to take Ollie on in the legs competition?

Hang it on the workshop wall.... I reckon it'd cover the hole I'm too last to cut a sheet for and stop the draft 😂

Bri963

Bri963

I'll be there, just don't know which day. So it's beer, sarnies and embarrassment at the Engcon stand is it? (The embarrassment iwill be when I try a tiltrotator and admit you can't teach an old dog new tricks)